Crush.pics SEO Image Optimizer

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

TheApronSite

Time spent using app 26 minutes

I love how seamless the app is. This app made crushing photos and the process a breeze. Appreciate the app, very much!

Exotic City Fabrics & Designs

Meets my needs and does exactly what it says it does . I recommend this app if you're boosting seo and and speeding up your site.

Inspects Gadgets

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to crush images on my site and it saved me a ton of time and speed. Would recommend to anyone having speed issues.

CrystalNinja

Time spent using app About 12 hours

I ran this on my whole website.. took over 8hrs, but did finish and has me all balanced now ;) thank you!

Pottery Awesomeness

I'm trying to increase site speed. I know that my images are a huge part of that. Happy this easy solution exists!

LONGBIDA

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great App.Everything runs smoothly for us.Thanks to the developers for their hard work.I will recommend this app to my friends.

ThatMNLife

Time spent using app About 1 month

Works great, super simple to set up, and love the automation you can turn on and it'll work in the background.

Conners Clinic

Super easy to set up and works great. Very happy with it. I love being able to rename the images also.

Bijoutierr Jewelry

Location Sweden

This App is just too good for anyone who wants their store to run fast. I had a challenge with compressing my pics and it was just too great to see the changes in my store. Thanks for this wonderful APP.

Chique Brows

such a helpful app! its compressed my images and renamed my alt tags. i highly recommend this application.