Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - Best SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Popclu

I use it to help with Page speed, seems to be a good option if you don't want to do it all manually

Happy Eco Baby

Great app! Images have been compressed without losing clarity and we can immediately see that our webpages are loading faster! We also like the SEO Rename feature! Many thanks from all of us at Happy Eco Baby! GOD bless!

DopeBoo

we like our images small, very small. very helpful for the management of our large photo library. Thanks!

My Studio Decor

Good app! it makes what it tells! You can see how the optimized images look at our store: https://mystudiodecor.com

Quality Topia LLC

I love it Great product . Never reduces the quality of the pics .
Definitely recommend to everyone . Thanks a lot .

ECH Rose

honestly this app has great conversion! This has helped my store gain sales instantly! I cant believe how amazing this app is!

helenloveday

I use this app to make my images smaller and load quicker, works well!
Takes just a few minutes and very easy to apply to all new images you upload in one go so you can leave it working while you do something else.

Verdier Jewelry

This app cleaned up my photos and saved me some nice loading time. I've got other issues, haha! But this app is a breeze and the support is spot on!

Oflario

Reallly help me to optimize my website. It is faster than before. This app really worth its price. I am waiting for the image renamer now

Mygoofycats