Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

PaisleyLion

I used this app for my online consignment shop, It has literally saved me 1000s of hours of work time! I love this app!

Lotus Mogul

Really happy with Crush Pics. Don't have to worry about compressing it elsewhere and then importing into the store. All done automatically

MIKAKUS

Thanks because is Really nice and necesary for the web site. La recomiendo para hacer una compresión rápida de las imagenes.

Art Meditations

Amazing App. After decreasing my site load time by at least 5 seconds, I consider it a life saver. That was just from compressing my images alone.

SpiritCampers

Love this app, it helped me with my shopify stores speed score which previously was not good, now we have crushed all out images it is , great app

fambypj

It works so much better of how I imagined! it helps me to reduce the size of each photo, it is fast and easy to work width

Seeds centrum

Helped us a lot! The store is faster! We recommend 100%. Anybody who is looking for fast and working fixes this one is for you! Keep up the good work

ALISHWAIL

I have compressed all the images in my store to speed up the store, it is a very cool application, I advise everyone to download it,

Tecno-Moda HN

se ve que es muy buena aplicacion, acelero bastante mi tienda, ahora carga muy rapido y el CEO esta muy bien, los felicito

Elizabetta Europe

I just installed Crush Pics on my second site. It's great. It works in the background and crushes already compressed images. Saves me time and Megabytes! Thanks!