Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer | Reviews

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Fine Art by Ane

It crushed 52% of my image sizes. I use the $4.99 a month plan. Easy to use and does the work. FineArtbyane

Galleria d'Arte of Palm Coast

I used the app to compress images to optimize my shopify site but really the best feature is the renamed image and alt tag that can be automatic. What a time saver!

LaaTeeDa.com

So far it has been great at optimizing and compressing our images. Thank you so much! We saved 70MB of space 40% less than what we started with.

TBS The Beautiful Store

It is early days but so far this is wonderful. I have saved a huge amount by compressing my images which is a great help. It was very easy to install and definitely worth it!

Deco Pony

This app service is a lifesaver! Saved me so much time & stress! Looking forward to fine tuning all my images.

Erin Plewes Creative Art

This app has been awesome! Very easy to use and it has saved me TONS of time. The compression has worked well and increased my store speed.

PaisleyLion

I used this app for my online consignment shop, It has literally saved me 1000s of hours of work time! I love this app!

Lotus Mogul

Really happy with Crush Pics. Don't have to worry about compressing it elsewhere and then importing into the store. All done automatically

MIKAKUS

Thanks because is Really nice and necesary for the web site. La recomiendo para hacer una compresión rápida de las imagenes.

Art Meditations

Amazing App. After decreasing my site load time by at least 5 seconds, I consider it a life saver. That was just from compressing my images alone.