Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Sundrystyle

I have a ton of high quality images on my site and using this app definitely helped improve my page speed. Thanks team!

Thelittlebracompany

A great app with knowleadgable and quick support team.

Kitchen Brite

Even with the fact our site is not super image heavy this app significantly reduced our load time. Very glad I listened to my friends recommendation.

Girl Almighty Clothing Co

great support and easy to use! easy way to speed up site and avoid losing customers due to slow loading!

Auto Julio

Such a satisfying app.
And a great Customer Service :)

Discount Branded Sportswear

Great stuff, basically set it and forget it. Excellent support - not that you should need it, the app really is that simple. I contacted Dom about something else and he couldn't have been more helpful. I have definitely noticed an improvement in speed since the initial run so am happy to recommend.

Jonesproperties

We were able to over 7mb on our site https://jonesproperties.biz and even more on some other sites we used. Would highly recommend.

Christiano Ferraro

Seemlessly finds the pictures, converts them in a loss-less way, and has immediate impact to site speeds following 3rd party web tests. Worth it.

Zizowireless

My site speed was really slow - my picture sizes were too big. I signed up and the problem was fixed overnight. Smooth, easy, and useful. Thank you!

Boots N Rags

AMAZING SUPPORT - absolutely amazing support! Dom is very quick to respond and did the optimization changes for me. Again, amazing!