Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Beauty Empire

Awesome app, increased our site speed by 150% I didn't realize how bad uncompressed images were, thank you.

Bikini Luxe Swim

Get this app. Seriously one of the most important things you can do these days is increase your page speed.

Use this tool to see how your store if performing, https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights

Marc answered all of our questions at all hours of the day and night, he was extremely helpful and professional.

We saw a huge jump in our page speed after installing it. And the beauty of it is that it runs in the background. Regardless if you are selling designer swimsuits and fashion products like we are speeding your website up is one of the key signals Google is looking for these days.

Don't be put off by the FREE-39.99 price monthly. We have over 25k images and only pay $4.99 a month.

Well worth it to keep all of our bikini and swimwear images compressed and loading fast!

Circa81kids

Awesome App and easy to install! My site is even running faster!

Stilkontor

Very very nice app with a good price politic.
This app stays in our App-List forever.

Vinyl Lovers Unite

Great app and super easy to use!

Urbanbedlam

Awesome app guys. Does the job with zero effort my end. Easy

Advantagesupplements Com

Works automatically. Just install, set your preferences and forget about it. I could not tell the difference between lossless and lossy compression so I opted for lossy. I had 1400+ images and 4.99/month was all I needed.
www.advantagesupplements.com

Bluestreak Crystals

Brilliant so far - installed easily and works like a dream with regards to compressing the images on my shop. Thanks.

James Co Usa

This app is just what we need. Easy to download and set up. wait to see SEO impact but so far so good.

Royalpetzone

Happy with the app...compresses pictures well