Crush: Speed & Image Optimizer

Developer
Space Squirrel Ltd.
4.8
October 20, 2018

Simply phenomenal. Having 2000+ images on my website, load times were very frustrating both in collection and product pages. When I tried out this app, I immediately realized it was made for me. It has compressed all the images in less than 24hours and ALT-renamed all of them. A very clean job.
PNG files were compressed up to 80% lossy, but I can't really tell the difference.
Definitely recommended to all people having large quantity of pictures in their website, not only products but also assets, logos, etc...

Copy/Paste from inside the app, this is the result:
Saved 460 MB
FROM 830 MB TO 370 MB (55%)

Vemes Distribution
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited October 15, 2018

Great we used it for our store https://hodinsky.com/ and it really helped us increase conversion! A must have!

Hodinsky
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 10, 2018

Great app to quickly compress all the product photos and improve the speed of your website. We use it for LasersandLights.com

LasersandLights.com
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 18, 2018

Great app! I have a large amount of images and this app helped me decrease the size of my images which has helped my site run faster and more efficient.

JJ's Party House
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited September 14, 2018

Excellent app. Very easy to use. It reduced my images by 5%, which is not a lot because my images were small to begin with. But every bit of savings helps with SEO and the automatic renaming of the image URL's was a breeze.

I would recommend this to all Shopify merchants.

Brixton Chrome