Crush.pics SEO Image Optimizer

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Atlantic Wood N Wares Co.

Time spent using app About 23 hours

App works awesome ! would recommend for sure ! Easy to use ! Great tool !
love the auto or manual function for pic quality setting .

Beyond Corals

Best and simplest app for making alt tag and imagines google compliant. There is no other app that is this simple

PLENTIII

I use this app to reduce the size of my images without sacrificing quality. It does a great job. I wish it would do the same for gifs and videos, and analyze anything else that may slow down the pages to help continue to increase the loading speed.

LeatherDaddy Skin Co.

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Pretty easy to use. I'm really feeling it. Can't wait to see how much speed I gain from switching over

MERCIATE

Location Belgium

it is a nice app and it is also very easy to use. crush all your pics in seconds. i love it thanks !!

My Tribe Essentials

What an amazing app. It was easy to get started, and I paid for the subscription immediately. I'm so happy that I compressed my images and raised the score of my shop.

Riley Reign

Wow! This app is exactly what I have been looking for compressing my photos as well as SEO. This is like a one-stop and it's pretty effortless on your part. The app does everything for you with the click of a button. So easy!

directfitexhausts

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Very snazzy app with impressive automation and tutorials. Heartily recommend to reduce page load times and help woth basic SEO alt tags.

TrippyStore

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Drop some of the weight of images without sacrificing quality. Easy to use, built in seo optimizing features.

unUsual Choices

Location Portugal

I used this app to help me resize all my images because it looks much nicer the store having all pictures the same. Till now very happy with this app!
Already used all the quota I had on plan Free, but all images I needed are taken care of.
I absolutely recommend this app!