Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Glasses Club

Great app, really easy to use. Step by step guide is very helpful. Huge saver, especially if you have a large product selection store. Helped reduce all store images 52%! Thats whooping 0.7s load time

theshoppingvalleystore

Useful for compressing images and videos. An automatic feature so it can select images from your entire website and reduce the size of them.

Chefs Atelier by Unicommerce Pte. Ltd.

It's a very helpful app, compressed more than 600 pictures, in a few hours! page-load is quicker now! highly recommend

Stride

Very easy to use. Great for compression and SEO. I have a store with over 3,000 products and found this to be vital

KyleeMae Designs

This is a terrific app for compressing photos. Well worth the small cost, it was quick and easy and saved me hours of manual work. Highly recommend!

Wellbeing Choices

I love the 'set and forget' function of this app. It does what it says it will, and the price is great.

Refrshlife

Great app! Best for image optimization adding alt+image text and other. It helps me to improve my site speed and also SEO score.

Cara Keepsakes

This app is very user friendly for beginners. They had some you-tube videos to show you in how to use it in greater detail, which I appreciated! Definitely would recommend!

Knotted Handcrafted Bowties

Saved a whole lot of space with this app. I notice my website speed much faster already! Come on conversion rate!

My Stencil Lady

This App is so easy to install and use, saving me an incredible amount of time to optimize and rename my very large image inventory! Will keep this one for sure!!