Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer | Reviews

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

fambypj

It works so much better of how I imagined! it helps me to reduce the size of each photo, it is fast and easy to work width

Seeds centrum

Helped us a lot! The store is faster! We recommend 100%. Anybody who is looking for fast and working fixes this one is for you! Keep up the good work

ALISHWAIL

I have compressed all the images in my store to speed up the store, it is a very cool application, I advise everyone to download it,

Tecno-Moda HN

se ve que es muy buena aplicacion, acelero bastante mi tienda, ahora carga muy rapido y el CEO esta muy bien, los felicito

Elizabetta Europe

I just installed Crush Pics on my second site. It's great. It works in the background and crushes already compressed images. Saves me time and Megabytes! Thanks!

On The Peg Clothing

This app really helps to reduce the load time of my site. Great to use for external images too - thanks!

Marissa Collections

Has helped us significantly in automating this process. Definitely recommend this app over the others.

pet supplies expert

Ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttt Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!

Fitness Armory

Very convenient, I no longer need to process every picture by myself. Save a lot of time. Just upload the picture to the store. The app will be optimized automatically.

Natalex Auto

This application ran tirelessly in the background for a year and did its job properly. I am very pleased with the results and recommend it if you want to speed up the site and additionally get an ALT tag for the image.