Image Optimizer + Compression

Posh Society

Awesome App, Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
eeeeeaaaaaasssssyyyyyyyyyy LOVE

E-Global Shop

I am very grateful to this app which helped me optimize my store images, as a result i got a faster website. I am very happy with the great work Crush.Pics provided me with. Thank you very much.

שאול | טיפוח וקוסמטיקה

made our website really fast, its great App Great support. we recommend it 100% for all shops it's a critical issue for a shop please take your page load more seriously.

PawZaar

Easy configuration, and it does a great job reducing the file size of my photos. I've recently started using it for ALT tags, too, and am happy with the results!

Your Trendy Style

I'm really surprised. Really well-working apps. Hard to find something useful from so many apps. But this one works very well and besides this is not expensive. Recommend.
www.yourtrendystyle.com

ScrollBuys

I used this app to "crush" the file size of my product images, I love that it also renames the image files and ALT text. I also noticed an improvement with the image load speed on my site. I definitely recommend this app!

miniBUFFS

This app is surely a determining factor for my website load speed. Highly recommend. Download Crush pics if you haven't already. It will save you speed in the long run.

Big Boy Collectibles

A must have app for your shop if you have a lot of images. Very easy to use and install. Image optimizer also help with Google SEO.

teegeschwister

works well!!! It is fast and compresses pics really good. I can really recommend this app!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charli and Kate

Awesome App, really simple and easy to use, doesn't break images or cause any errors anywhere when the image SRC renames, and best of all it works really well - saves a lot of MB on your images and you will not notice a difference in quality.