Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Euromil Int'l

Love this app, I use it on all my 5 stores and it helps with name optimization, SEO, alt tags, compression, and speed.

Lions Mane Enterprises Ltd - www.lionsmaneenterprises.com

This app helped to compress my pictures and it worked very well. Well recommended and fantastic actually. Does exactly what it is supposed to do, with results almost immediately and better rankings. Money well spent on the basic plan.

A Horizon Dawn

Amazing! Easy to navigate and easy steps to follow during setup. Looking forward to great results...

Style & Grace Luxury

I really like this app. It lets me optimize my photos automatically. The only addition I would make is to optimize all media on the website not just product photos.

Vics Lens

Great app. I use it on multiple websites. I usually see over 30% of a reduction in image size. Thank you Crush Pics!

Citron Dubai

Great app very useful to improve speed of my website. It is also very easy to use and doesn't require tech knowledge or coding

The Goat Track Social Club

An hour into using and its already worth the price of admission. Thank you for helping us save time.

Ocean Junction

Does what it says it will do! It is easy to use and simple to navigate. I would recommend it. Give it a try

Giving New Meaning

Quick efficient and easy to use. made site run much faster. I would highly recommend it and am using with my other businesses

Swedish Wild

Very easy to use and I really like the automatic feature so we dont have to think about optmizing before uploading images