Crush.pics SEO Image Optimizer

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Pure Night

Excellent app saved so much time, within a couple of hours all my photos were resize perfectly, will continue to use them

Aera Jewellery

Great app, saved us a lot of time by automating the whole process! Would recommend, especially if your site has a lot of visuals.

Healthy Environs

Time spent using app 1 day

Used this to condense my images. It saved me having to manually resize all of my photos. recommend !

Thermomix

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great app to compress images, sort file names and get your alt text sorted in your images...big SEO winner

CoralBloom

Location South Africa

Thanks so much for a very useful app. I tried the free version and then up-graded to a paid plan. Super effective and made a great difference to my shop speed.

DaveKing Clothing

It does what it says, reduces the file size of all the images on your store and optional renaming of image file and seo alt text for images. Hopefully good results will follow.

Out Of The Chicken Shed

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Does the job nice and easy...........................................................................

radicallygolf.com

They knocked over 82 MB off my images. And renamed all of the file names and alt tags. Would have taken me weeks--even if I knew what i was doing.

Classic Childhood

fastest way to optimize your pics, this has helped us with a one click to improve the speed of our website

Sitalia Deli

Time spent using app About 2 months

thank you for this app, it works really well! i will eventually upgrade the plan. thank you very much