Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - Best SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Gulf Coast Gems LLC

Great app. It reduced the size of all our images and made our website load a lot faster. A tool that every Shopify store owner should use.

Ebene Boutique

Parfait pour moi j'ai put utiliser l'apps gratuitement car je n'ai pas beaucoup de photo c'est parfait se genre d'apps qui aide notre bisness

Global Jet Club

Very happy with this App....does speed up the site and was easy to implement into usage. Would recommend for all Shopify store owners

Inkskink

Saves tons on time. I hate renaming and compressing files, and this does it FOR ME!!!

Myelegency

Great App, very useful, will reduce your website full page speed loading

My Bish Bash Bosh

Excellent App, you just set it and leave it to do it's job in the background. Highly recommend it.

Broome And Greene

This app was super easy to install and is definitely worth the investment. Reduced overall file sizes for all of our product images and helped improve our page load times.

Sensuelle Sweet

merci merci merci merci et merci

Super Super Dope

Here at Super Super Dope we have been using the app for about a week and noticed a definite improvement in site speed.

What we really like however is the SEO function, automating our image alt tags and hopefully improving our organic traffic from image searches.

Cheers Crush Pics!

Lighting Originals

This app works really well. It crushes the images and the SEO rename is great! I had a question and they answered extremely quickly and checked things out thoroughly. They also checked in a few times to make sure I was satisfied and that my issue was resolved to my satisfaction!