Crush.pics ‑ Image Compression

Crush.pics ‑ Image Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Katina's

Did not work well, images became very pixelated. We deleted app immediatedly. Can not recommend this at all.

mobile-boutique.com

Wow! Took days to "compress" and didn't do a thing. I thought maybe there was some issue, so I wrote support. They are nothing but smoke and mirrors and why their product doesn't work with a bunch of BS that if I wasn't in SEO, I would probably have fallen for. Beware! They try to sell other people's services that I would really run from, based on how snake-like their Customer Service was. I understand site speed and I know my tools. I am working on all aspects of the site's speed and can certainly tell when the images are fixed. I know there are parts that I cannot control and don't need to be told that, when asking why the images are not compressed.

Lunar Apparel

Firstly, I used the recommended options- this DID cut the overall size down by 63%... BUT some images just appeared as lines, some of the images were too blurry to make out, etc.

So we restored the images- this got stuck for 12~ hours until support decided to contact me back and fix the issue... Doesn't help that we're not down on half a day of sales.

The worst part? I've paid 9.99 to use a third of my 2GB allowance, just to lose half a day of sales and have my images ruined.

Boujeecat

Changing the template they try to charge me again for the same pics, reaching out to support to ask for my money back they wont even give me the time. Waste of money.

The Italian Knife Maker

Terrible...ran the compress and rename routines...it showed magnificent results in control panel. Then checked...the alt tags werent hahaged, file names not changed, and no compression when I looked at the actual files.. Will be removing this...

Lolsocks

That doesen't make sense at all but after using this app I tested again the speed of my website on www.gtmetrix.com and the score was lower. How is it possibile if I compressed the pictures? It switched from B89% of speed score to B81% and from C74% of slow score to D62%
So this app basically and magically made the performance of my website worse instead of better

Marytea

it did 1 product pic (the main one) but not the additional ones. Not at all intuitive and confusing to use.

Fearless Eyes Mexico

im trying the free version and it is not possible to select only the ones you want to crush in batch, so you have to click on details and then crush one by one. which its really bad. There isn't like a selecting process one by one so you can crush batch.

Toddle Tunes

Made me upgrade, then I didn't use all of my quota.

NOT happy.

- Lisa
toddletunes.com

Mywatch Ma

This a really bad application not convenient at all and not giving a good result. I tried to run it several times but it does not offer good results. I still have many pictures with bad dimensions. The support team does not reply at all and are not available for any help. I do not recommend it at all. I would like to get refunded and please stop my subscription. Crush Pics is a Low quality shopify application.

Previous 1