Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Image Compression and SEO Image Optimization

operaistanbul

Amazing, all I can say is it is more than what I expected from an app like this. Go and give it a try, you will agree as it is super effective and takes a lot of burden off your shoulders.

HideBeauties

It is a decent app although that the process is very slow and 12% savings is below my expectation. Thanks

Backpack Global

the best app really, easy to use as a beginner..., but expect some facility more in the free plan, thanks

Bebeoutfits.com

Compressed 2000 images with Lossy compression and it only saves 7% not up to 30% like they advertise. Not very impressed..

Largest Heart

Good product. You can never go wrong with a free trial. We've enjoyed it and have kept it on our shop.

yefa.de

After bigger problems on first round image renaming, I was able to fix the names. App works fine so far, but be aware of the renaming tool. Its not final

Dimension Promises

The app works great.. I don't have to worry about image compression.. It just make it happen for me. Thanks

House Of Brevard

The free app is a great place to start with image optimization. Easy to use and effective. Thank you.

Lami Fragrance

This app as been a life save to our store. We have seen slight improvement on the google page speed. However, all this app does is compress product images and assets if you are on the paid plan. We also need an app that could help us minify java/css file, that would be great.

Leveaadvancedantiaging

Update Review:

I tried the free version to optimize the images. However, it can only optimize the product images which were not my actual image issue. Thus it didn't change the speed in my case.

I contacted customer support and I get respond quickly from Tom, who provide very helpful information and suggestions. I understood the concept, also appreciate Tom took the time providing me with some helpful solutions and other sites. I have to agree it's very good customer service and honest business. Which is the reason I am providing this update review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6