Crush: Speed & Image Optimizer

Speed up your shop & boost image SEO with our image optimizer

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Viking Kitchen and Bath LLC

I used the app to help me optimize my images and to create a stronger SEO for each image. This content will hopefully help Google searchers to find the products leading to sales.

Okiral

确实能压缩图片,还有优化图片的命名,不过莫名其妙的用了这个插件后单量变少了,还真不知道是这个插件的原因还是偶尔原因,不过确实提高了我的网站打开速度,所以除了单量问题不知道是不是受到插件影响,其他方面是个不错的插件

Glo®

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Fácil y rápido sistema para optimizar el tamaño de las imagenes ahorrando tiempo. Hemos reducido media 41% por imagen.

Roman Mart

I used this app to help me boost up the speed of my Shopify store. This app is very friendly to use and really works I really recommended it.

HistoreeTees

My main need was to optimize images for the web. I didnt plan on using it for image name /alt tag updates, but I am now so I am glad it does that. It would be cool if it had an error/fallout report when I do a bulk job like alt tag updates.

The Wheaten Store

Time spent using app 1 day

J'ai essayé l'appl pour le minimum par mois et c'est vraiment génial de voir les image compressées et renommées sans pedre la qualité

ReLenzMe

Seems to do the trick, but there are extra steps that could be eliminated like placing the crushed pics in the website's Shopify photo downloader.

Babies Essence

Time spent using app About 2 months

I really love this app! I love that I am able to edit file names and alt tags. Super easy to use but takes a while so be patient!

Arrak Outdoor USA

It has saved our site a lot of space, however, it takes a long time to reduce the size of the photos. I hope this helps.

BijouxBio

Been using a few days now. Works amazingly. No problems with image quality at all. Watch this space ..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9