Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Wellquest Air Purifiers

This app was recommended. We used it to reduce file size in the hopes page speed would be improved. It is not clear whether that has happened. But reducing file size cannot be a bad thing. We can also now rename files much easier, which we will now do. In any case, we have done what we can.

Klasp | Best Online Gift Store

Helped met to minimise my images andoptimise my image names. Superhelpful and easy to use. Welcome to try it.

Great Haves

This app has really saves me a lot of time in optimising the images on my shopify store! It is highly recommended for those who would want to save time image optimising!

Toni Marlow Clothing

Super easy to use, very helpful! Thanks for making tech easier for us so we can run our store better. Definitely Recommend :)

Foot Logic

Overall difficult to judge but I am hopeful that it is making a difference. It seems fairly priced for the claims it makes.

Qualyshop.fr

Top je la conseille vivement, permet d'augmenter la vitesse de mon site de manière très satisfaisante...!!

SUITE702

The app worked very easy. A bit unclear which images will en which images won't het "crushed". I activated the app and it started working. Next day the app says 55% data is crushed. Which would be great. But I haven't seen any Google page load time improvments. Could also be a Shopify problem. Since Shopify is amazingly slow.

www.digerafit.com

For now i like the app it safes me some time especially with the alt text of the pics. Compress from 461 pics about 6 mb which is good for me. Increase a little bit the speed of my site but not as i expected.

Charlotte's Beauty Boutique

This app was very easy to use and very hand, crushed many photos without having to subscribe. I have only just used it though, but hopefully it will make a difference. Thanks

Saliyafashion

it really helped me save time and compress the images. and the free plan is available. awesome

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7