Crush: Speed & Image Optimizer

Speed up your shop & boost image SEO with our image optimizer

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Roman Mart

I used this app to help me boost up the speed of my Shopify store. This app is very friendly to use and really works I really recommended it.

Lami Fragrance

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app as been a life save to our store. We have seen slight improvement on the google page speed. However, all this app does is compress product images and assets if you are on the paid plan. We also need an app that could help us minify java/css file, that would be great.

Leveaadvancedantiaging

Time spent using app About 1 month

Update Review:

I tried the free version to optimize the images. However, it can only optimize the product images which were not my actual image issue. Thus it didn't change the speed in my case.

I contacted customer support and I get respond quickly from Tom, who provide very helpful information and suggestions. I understood the concept, also appreciate Tom took the time providing me with some helpful solutions and other sites. I have to agree it's very good customer service and honest business. Which is the reason I am providing this update review.

Callia Flowers

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, got me an extra 2 points on my Page Speed. Only issue is that it doesn't get ALL the images.

Originalsound

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app overall!

I had some earlier problems with the app and the payment, but I received a nice customer service and I really appreciate that. Even though I had some problems, we managed to fix it quite fast, so thats really nice. The app really helped to improve our website speed, as intentioned so we're happy.

The app is easy to use and does all the job on its known!

Please checkout http://www.originalsound.dk for awesome headphones!

4salon

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very helpful app, but it stopped working randomly and we had no idea our images weren't being compressed. It's working now though.