Crush.pics ‑ Image Compression

Crush.pics ‑ Image Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Clélia mode

Très bonne aplli fonctionnelle simple d'utilisation et ça fonctionne.
Tableau de bord intuitif avec des paramètres très simples surtout en français
great !

Violate The Dress Code

This app certainly seemed to help speed up the page load times, while keeping the image quality high!

serenityonline.in

Really nice App, easy to install and did the job of compressing more that 2000 images overnight. Am now going to use the file Alt Text and Rename function and hope thats good too.

ML Delicate Beauty

This app works perfectly fine on my site [mldelicatebeauty.com]. This company is really about service. I sent an email to customer service about on how to take full advantage of the app and getting my site running faster. Tom F. reponded me quickly and offered me some valuable advice. He is very deep knowledgeable about website speed issues related to image compression.
I definitely recommend this app if you want to compress your website pictures in order to make your site runnig faster than ever.
And, if you have any issues with the app, Tom F. is definitely the right guy for your questions.

Sphb

I used this app,great app and free,I like only free,I would like to give 5 stars,

Choice Simplified Online Store

I love the app. Thanks. Installation was easy. It helped save space and renaming the variants was good.

Grown-Up Smart Toys

I used this app to compress the pictures that were already in my Shopify store. 103 pictures. This included icons and product pictures - actually, it turned out that it compressed every single picture that was on file. Then it renamed them and put in Alt descriptions. And, it did it under 1/2 hour. I paid for the subscription after I found out that it will automatically compress every picture I upload to my store, even pictures uploaded via other software. I was also very surprised to find this software actually worked just as it said it would. No problems with anything. It just worked.

420 Weed Shirts

Just downloaded seems to be working fine so far https://nguweedshirts.com/collections/420-cell-phone-cases

White Tree Furniture

Wonderful app to make your website load faster. Easy to use and compress images. I would definitely recommend.

Popclu

I use it to help with Page speed, seems to be a good option if you don't want to do it all manually

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53