Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Plain To Polished

LOVE this app, honestly! It made a huge difference in my picture size and optimization! So impressed.

LaVie

The images are greatly compressed while maintaining visual quality. The app also automatically renames images based on product, which is great for SEO. Well done and thank you!

TheApronSite

I love how seamless the app is. This app made crushing photos and the process a breeze. Appreciate the app, very much!

Exotic City Fabrics & Designs

Meets my needs and does exactly what it says it does . I recommend this app if you're boosting seo and and speeding up your site.

Inspects Gadgets

I used this app to crush images on my site and it saved me a ton of time and speed. Would recommend to anyone having speed issues.

CrystalNinja

I ran this on my whole website.. took over 8hrs, but did finish and has me all balanced now ;) thank you!

Pottery Awesomeness

I'm trying to increase site speed. I know that my images are a huge part of that. Happy this easy solution exists!

LONGBIDA

Great App.Everything runs smoothly for us.Thanks to the developers for their hard work.I will recommend this app to my friends.

ThatMNLife

Works great, super simple to set up, and love the automation you can turn on and it'll work in the background.

Conners Clinic

Super easy to set up and works great. Very happy with it. I love being able to rename the images also.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77