Crush.pics ‑ Image Compression

Crush.pics ‑ Image Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Image Compression and SEO Image Optimization

Evilrpm

Very strong app and very happy for result. Was try other apps but they not givd so great expirience ..highly recomnend . 6 stars from 5 .

Lil Cuti

Excellent app, highly recommended

I love the automatic compression of only online items because we currently have unavailable products that will be online later and don't need those compressed yet.

Also, the automatic renaming and automatic ALT tags will only be applied once the product has been compressed and it is setup to only compress when the product goes online which is very nice. This saves us so much time on this whole process.

Estella

I’ve had the crush.pics app for over a year and it works really well and more importantly, their support team is phenomenal. Not only did they respond quickly and thoroughly, but they go out of their way to make sure your response is complete. Great app, great company!

The Inspired Gift Horse

This is so easy to use. Previously image compression was being done manually which took a great deal of time. Crush.pics managed to even further compress by another 38%. Now we can be assured load times will be as fast as possible. Photo quality is maintained. Best of all, now, all future product additions will be compressed automatically with alt tags attached. Love it!

Clélia mode

Très bonne aplli fonctionnelle simple d'utilisation et ça fonctionne.
Tableau de bord intuitif avec des paramètres très simples surtout en français
great !

Violate The Dress Code

This app certainly seemed to help speed up the page load times, while keeping the image quality high!

serenityonline.in

Really nice App, easy to install and did the job of compressing more that 2000 images overnight. Am now going to use the file Alt Text and Rename function and hope thats good too.

ML Delicate Beauty

This app works perfectly fine on my site [mldelicatebeauty.com]. This company is really about service. I sent an email to customer service about on how to take full advantage of the app and getting my site running faster. Tom F. reponded me quickly and offered me some valuable advice. He is very deep knowledgeable about website speed issues related to image compression.
I definitely recommend this app if you want to compress your website pictures in order to make your site runnig faster than ever.
And, if you have any issues with the app, Tom F. is definitely the right guy for your questions.

Sphb

I used this app,great app and free,I like only free,I would like to give 5 stars,

Choice Simplified Online Store

I love the app. Thanks. Installation was easy. It helped save space and renaming the variants was good.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53