Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

KWS-Tools.Shop

Very nice APP to crush the picture size with minimum of amount of time, i rly like it and would recommend it to you.

DuxDispatch

Simple to compress images in bulk, ran in the background while I could do other things, and the impact on the website load time is noticeable from the word go.

aqasha

This app does exactly what you would expect it to do. I am very happy with the result. Thank you crush.pics

LIFESTYLEONLYUDREAM

I was having some trouble with my "site speed" and I needed a way to lower that for increase of sales. In one day, I increased my site speed just by crushing all my pictures across the site. Very useful and looking forward to seeing what else I can do with it.

Noora Fashions

I used the Crush.pics application and it has optimized images without losing quality and the my shopify store loads much faster now.

Plain To Polished

LOVE this app, honestly! It made a huge difference in my picture size and optimization! So impressed.

LaVie

The images are greatly compressed while maintaining visual quality. The app also automatically renames images based on product, which is great for SEO. Well done and thank you!

TheApronSite

I love how seamless the app is. This app made crushing photos and the process a breeze. Appreciate the app, very much!

Exotic City Fabrics & Designs

Meets my needs and does exactly what it says it does . I recommend this app if you're boosting seo and and speeding up your site.

Inspects Gadgets

I used this app to crush images on my site and it saved me a ton of time and speed. Would recommend to anyone having speed issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78