Crush.pics SEO Image Optimizer

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

cadmanrock

Location New Zealand

This app has saved me so much time in automatically re naming files and alt tags for SEO and compressing images that would otherwise take me forever! for the price this is a must-have for every site its a no-brainer especially since after you are done you can delete the app saving you app space!

Far Away

Location Ireland

Wonderful app and so easy to get set up and started. Great dashboard and stats too. Very clear instruction and wonderful support too.

My baby is a fox

Nice app, thank you, no problem with using it. Hope it help me to do speed of dsite faster./....................

La Feuille Posée

Location France

Très bien l'appli est facile d'utilisation, pratique pour compresser les images et vraiment simple d'utilisation

Banglez Bazar

This is a great app, I was able to upload many pics without manually compressing the pics, which takes a lot of time. Crush.pics does it automatically and add alt text to the imgaes which is important for SEO. This is a good app

𝐵𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒟𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓏

Great APP to work with. Help me a lot in optimizing our images on store . Rename our files and also adding alt tags on imges

Pure & Coco

Fantastic app to reduce the load size of your website, especially with lots of pictures and videos. Saw this app recommended from a youtube video and so glad they suggested it. Highly recommend!

Corpo Bonito Wear

great, just need to able to select the items we want to crush and be able to re try the ones that didn't went through

Amore

Location Pakistan

Good application and easy to use. Store speed is now better and i have not getting error on tiktok of stoe optimization

StandUp Desk Depot

Worked well. I can now complete the tasks on my website so I can and would use this service again for sure.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 80 81