Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - Best SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Cara Keepsakes

This app is very user friendly for beginners. They had some you-tube videos to show you in how to use it in greater detail, which I appreciated! Definitely would recommend!

Knotted Handcrafted Bowties

Saved a whole lot of space with this app. I notice my website speed much faster already! Come on conversion rate!

My Stencil Lady

This App is so easy to install and use, saving me an incredible amount of time to optimize and rename my very large image inventory! Will keep this one for sure!!

Posh Society

Awesome App, Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
eeeeeaaaaaasssssyyyyyyyyyy LOVE

E-Global Shop

I am very grateful to this app which helped me optimize my store images, as a result i got a faster website. I am very happy with the great work Crush.Pics provided me with. Thank you very much.

שאול | טיפוח וקוסמטיקה

made our website really fast, its great App Great support. we recommend it 100% for all shops it's a critical issue for a shop please take your page load more seriously.

PawZaar

Easy configuration, and it does a great job reducing the file size of my photos. I've recently started using it for ALT tags, too, and am happy with the results!

Your Trendy Style

I'm really surprised. Really well-working apps. Hard to find something useful from so many apps. But this one works very well and besides this is not expensive. Recommend.
www.yourtrendystyle.com

ScrollBuys

I used this app to "crush" the file size of my product images, I love that it also renames the image files and ALT text. I also noticed an improvement with the image load speed on my site. I definitely recommend this app!

miniBUFFS

This app is surely a determining factor for my website load speed. Highly recommend. Download Crush pics if you haven't already. It will save you speed in the long run.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57