InstaFeed Shoppable Instagram

Instagram Feed, Shoppable Gallery, Product Gallery, LookBook

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

LTT Partners

Time spent using app 1 day

Awesome support team! They helped us create some custom CSS for our Instagram gallery. Thank you InstaFeed Support Team!

WatchBoyz

Location South Africa

Useful app. Support is very quick to respond and assist with modifications. Took a day and got exactly what I wanted.

Little Byron Baby Lulu

Location Cyprus

I used this app in order to install instagram into my online store. The boy in chat, was really really helpful. He even created an icon for me. So helpful!

Ready to Lash Out

Time spent using app 23 minutes

Excellent app and service! I've looked and tried many Instagram applicaitons. This is the best app ive tried so far!

Free the Ocean

Very quick customer service, extremely helpful, and easy-to-use app! They helped us code and set up the app.

Drankrelatiegeschenk

Location Netherlands

This app is a 10 out of 10! The features are amazing and the support even better! I would recommend it to everyone! Once again thank you so much!

Portobello Vintage Market

InstaApp was great, really simple to use and Chirag was incredibly helpful in assisting with getting the code embedded into the website as it wasn't quite as clear as you'd have thought. Massively appreciate it! And Great look!

play go EU store

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 20 hours

I have searched fo different social media apps but this one is great and so easy to use! Different options possible
Don't hesitate to use - their customerservice is TOP.

BLUSHQUE

Location Australia

it's Full of features cost effective easy to utilize with the dedicated and prompt customer support!

Wickey Rus LLC

Location Russia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I explored couple of apps from App store and I have found this one better for the layout i was looking for. This app has really great and stunning Grid layout for homepage, Shoppable gallery for Product page and Custom Full Page gallery. Awesome Quick Support and always ready to help. Full Credit & I recommend this app 100% if you want to display live Instagram Feed on your store. thank you again!

Previous 1 3