CS InstaPhoto Feed

CS InstaPhoto Feed

by Cirkle Studio Pvt Ltd

Shoppable Instagram

Fortress of Inca

This app is really helpful and easy to use! We needed something to feed our Instagram to our website and this is perfect.

LondonKaye

good customer service. thank you, took time to help. I am not sure how to change things myself, but they were able to get it all working and running how I imagine. Thank you!

Obellos

It's a Very good application
I had difficulty installing it but the technical support is very effective

GiftDreamers2.com

Easy to install, and you can customize how many rows and columns for desktop and mobile and number of pictures you want to display on feed with slideshow is really good.

Great Nesters

Amazing app. The user interface is immaculate and very well thought-out.

Adding an Instagram Feed to your store is made simple with this App - thank you guys!

VIP Curations

The app works as designed and support was very responsive to our issue (quick response with follow-up). I would recommend this app to others.

BoxCarFour

Beautiful App! Support team was extremely helpful and efficient. Great customer service and dependable!

Bella's Best Buys

Your 1 Online Store

All Kinds of Everything

Really helpful and a great app! I changed theme twice and bothered them because I was too crap to get my feed to appear on my site - but they sorted it for me, twice!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8