InstaFeed Shoppable Instagram

InstaFeed Shoppable Instagram

by Cirkle Studio Pvt Ltd

Instafeed Shoppable Gallery, Product page Gallery, LookBook

BLUSHQUE

it's Full of features cost effective easy to utilize with the dedicated and prompt customer support!

Wickey Rus LLC

I explored couple of apps from App store and I have found this one better for the layout i was looking for. This app has really great and stunning Grid layout for homepage, Shoppable gallery for Product page and Custom Full Page gallery. Awesome Quick Support and always ready to help. Full Credit & I recommend this app 100% if you want to display live Instagram Feed on your store. thank you again!

Revolterco

Simple & easy to use - Does the job as needed without overcomplicating. And you definitely can't complain about free!

Fortress of Inca

This app is really helpful and easy to use! We needed something to feed our Instagram to our website and this is perfect.

LondonKaye

good customer service. thank you, took time to help. I am not sure how to change things myself, but they were able to get it all working and running how I imagine. Thank you!

TRU PAWS CO.

Great app to have for your site and very easy to use! It is a very good addition. Thank you Cirkle for the installation in creating our website!

GAME CHANGER a.s.

Wonderful app to feature Instagram feed to your site. The team is also very quick to respond with questions and changes. I definitely recommend!

Excellent and Easy app wonderful to attract organic traffic and generate engagement and social proof.

Sport Flexer

I really like the app and the attention of its support is exceptional, I recommend it 100%.....!!!!!

jewelfash

I used this app to showcase my Instagram feed on my store homepage. It worked really well and customer support is excellent. They responded within a min and solved my problem. Thank you so much. recommend the app.

Sapling Child CA

This is a great solution to shopify no longer syncing with instagram feed. It was easy to customize. Customer service was excellent!

Previous 1