InstaFeed Shoppable Instagram

InstaFeed Shoppable Instagram

by CirkleStudio

Instagram Feed, Shoppable Gallery, Product Gallery, LookBook

Little Byron Baby Lulu

I used this app in order to install instagram into my online store. The boy in chat, was really really helpful. He even created an icon for me. So helpful!

Ready to Lash Out

Excellent app and service! I've looked and tried many Instagram applicaitons. This is the best app ive tried so far!

Free the Ocean

Very quick customer service, extremely helpful, and easy-to-use app! They helped us code and set up the app.

Drankrelatiegeschenk

This app is a 10 out of 10! The features are amazing and the support even better! I would recommend it to everyone! Once again thank you so much!

Portobello Vintage Market

InstaApp was great, really simple to use and Chirag was incredibly helpful in assisting with getting the code embedded into the website as it wasn't quite as clear as you'd have thought. Massively appreciate it! And Great look!

play go EU store

I have searched fo different social media apps but this one is great and so easy to use! Different options possible
Don't hesitate to use - their customerservice is TOP.

BLUSHQUE

it's Full of features cost effective easy to utilize with the dedicated and prompt customer support!

Wickey Rus LLC

I explored couple of apps from App store and I have found this one better for the layout i was looking for. This app has really great and stunning Grid layout for homepage, Shoppable gallery for Product page and Custom Full Page gallery. Awesome Quick Support and always ready to help. Full Credit & I recommend this app 100% if you want to display live Instagram Feed on your store. thank you again!

Revolterco

Simple & easy to use - Does the job as needed without overcomplicating. And you definitely can't complain about free!

Fortress of Inca

This app is really helpful and easy to use! We needed something to feed our Instagram to our website and this is perfect.

Previous 1 3