CS InstaPhoto Feed

CS InstaPhoto Feed

by Cirkle Studio Pvt Ltd

Create Stunning Instagram Shoppable Gallery & live Instafeed

Revolterco

Simple & easy to use - Does the job as needed without overcomplicating. And you definitely can't complain about free!

Fortress of Inca

This app is really helpful and easy to use! We needed something to feed our Instagram to our website and this is perfect.

LondonKaye

good customer service. thank you, took time to help. I am not sure how to change things myself, but they were able to get it all working and running how I imagine. Thank you!

TRU PAWS CO.

Great app to have for your site and very easy to use! It is a very good addition. Thank you Cirkle for the installation in creating our website!

GAME CHANGER a.s.

Wonderful app to feature Instagram feed to your site. The team is also very quick to respond with questions and changes. I definitely recommend!

Excellent and Easy app wonderful to attract organic traffic and generate engagement and social proof.

Sport Flexer

I really like the app and the attention of its support is exceptional, I recommend it 100%.....!!!!!

jewelfash

I used this app to showcase my Instagram feed on my store homepage. It worked really well and customer support is excellent. They responded within a min and solved my problem. Thank you so much. recommend the app.

Sapling Child CA

This is a great solution to shopify no longer syncing with instagram feed. It was easy to customize. Customer service was excellent!

Sapling Child US

Great app. Excellent service. I reached out to get some help with customizing our instagram feed and it was all so quick and easy!

Sapling Child AU

Fantastic app. Installed it when shopify instagram feed stopped working, and the setup was easy and totally customisable. Excellent.

Previous 1