CS PWA

Get more Customers on mobile with Faster Access!

Miss Diva

Nice app. One click install and no need any code. Love this app. No need to develop the native app for Android.

TheMerakiWorld

This app great. I like the way they configure the PWA in one click on my store. Easy to setup everything.

Tenzo Tea

Great app, easy to install. Now I have a my own PWA with no coding efforts and cost effective. Thanks

Culinary Woods

This app is very simple, but powerful. I can see how it will really help us. The support team is very responsive. Can't think of a good reason not to use this app. Thank you to develop such a wonderful app.

ezy vision nz

No need to develop any kind of app for shopify. When user access the store from the mobile browser the CS PWA show an popup to request user to add a home screen, single click on the button and the store is work like a native app of the device. Thanks to CS PWA to save my time and money for this wonderful app.

Diamantine

When I was looking for something latest and innovating things on the Shopify store, I stuck on the "CS PWA" app. My curiosity grew to know about this app more and more. First, I found it's very efficient in price to compare to others especially for this kind of functionalities. For a trial, I have installed it for my store. The best thing from which I impressed and that is when users visit the store from a mobile device then it immediately shows a popup to install this app. Once, the user clicks on the install button then immediately it installs in the android or iPhone device and makes my store as an app. isn't it impressive?

Hence, I extremely recommend to you all to install this app at once. You will notice, how it makes your store flexible for an android device. You will be saved the cost of making an android application.

Silatha

No need to develop an app for Android and iPhone. Great features with popup and splash screen when app is loading. Also the cache pages features which make the very smooth experience.

db-house

Perfect app and also perfect service, I can recommend this app as one of the best PWA. very helpful response fast and works well.

Wildthings_collectables

This app gives more features compare to other app and it work seamlessly. And also it is cheaper than others. I configured it, very easily and love using this app. I recommend...