Format My Fuzzy CSV

Format My Fuzzy CSV

by Friendly Scraper

CSV's from wholesalers will be formatted correctly for imports

Medleyoutlet.co.uk

This app is easy to use for importing bulk inventory on shopify store and the best thing is its free to use as well. Thank you to developers.

Palager

Does exactly what it was built to do! Formatting csvs is tedious work and this app makes it super aeasy!

Wanddeko-Online

This app is great and very helpfull. I had converted some csv lists to the correct format and everything was running fine. At first I had some problemes with Firefox. With Internet Explorer everything was OK. Thank you for these app.

Magie di Natale

An app that simplifies your life. I solved the problem of importing images since many suppliers supply the url in a horizontal way while shopify accepts them vertically on the csv. Thanks

Emilys Realm

If you struggle with csv/excel, this app is a life saver. It gets easier with every import. MUST HAVE!

CORETECHGEAR

Fundamentally this is a must have among the Shopify community! Excellent use of vendor excel files you need converted to Shopify csv for upload! If we could give this app a 20+ star rating we would and can't see why others haven't left a great review beside the 2? We have a large outreach of Shopify users that will be finding this soon...believe us this app can not get unnoticed!

KanZeeY

the most useful app for shopify merchants, i write my review after 1-week experience, it does what is described to do after i used the app to generate many files that had received from the suppliers i imported them all to my store without a single error from shopify, i am wondering why it does not get credit from users.

Lil Chlober

After downloading an excel list from a supplier I spent hours over 2 days trying to get it in the correct csv format. I googled the problem, watched YouTube videos, chatted with Shopify help, and still couldn't get the format correct. Then I discovered this app and it worked great! There was one area, Title I think, that I wasn't sure what to pick, a clearer explanation or visual example would be helpful, but I just googled and got the idea. Now that I know it will be even faster and easier in the future.