Format My Fuzzy CSV

Format My Fuzzy CSV

by Friendly Scraper

CSV's from wholesalers will be formatted correctly for imports

Wanddeko-Online

This app is great and very helpfull. I had converted some csv lists to the correct format and everything was running fine. At first I had some problemes with Firefox. With Internet Explorer everything was OK. Thank you for these app.

Magie di Natale

An app that simplifies your life. I solved the problem of importing images since many suppliers supply the url in a horizontal way while shopify accepts them vertically on the csv. Thanks

Emilys Realm

If you struggle with csv/excel, this app is a life saver. It gets easier with every import. MUST HAVE!

CORETECHGEAR

Fundamentally this is a must have among the Shopify community! Excellent use of vendor excel files you need converted to Shopify csv for upload! If we could give this app a 20+ star rating we would and can't see why others haven't left a great review beside the 2? We have a large outreach of Shopify users that will be finding this soon...believe us this app can not get unnoticed!

KanZeeY

the most useful app for shopify merchants, i write my review after 1-week experience, it does what is described to do after i used the app to generate many files that had received from the suppliers i imported them all to my store without a single error from shopify, i am wondering why it does not get credit from users.

Lil Chlober

After downloading an excel list from a supplier I spent hours over 2 days trying to get it in the correct csv format. I googled the problem, watched YouTube videos, chatted with Shopify help, and still couldn't get the format correct. Then I discovered this app and it worked great! There was one area, Title I think, that I wasn't sure what to pick, a clearer explanation or visual example would be helpful, but I just googled and got the idea. Now that I know it will be even faster and easier in the future.