CT (Countdown Timer Bar)

CT (Countdown Timer Bar)

by TenGrowth

Use a countdown timer app to boost sales (calendar included).

Elite Racing Cycles

Rapid response. I recommend it! It is easy to use and makes my customers rush to the checkout. Thanks!

June 19, 2020

Thank you for review from TenGrowth team👍

RAW32 - The Bean Roasters Ltd.

Good looking app and easy to install (not on Safari, you'll need Chrome). They offer you the first 100 impressions for free, which is great and the overall price is definitely affordable. Great customer service too. I definitely recommend this app and I will use it more and more!

June 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with our app.

WowGifts

This app is a real sales booster! OOTB bar templates look well in my store. Calendar is very convenient. Setup is easy.

June 11, 2020

Thank you:) Happy to help you to boost your sales!

Spike and Sparrow

It builds interest for the promotions we’re planning for the future. The timer looks really good on phones and tablets as well.

June 11, 2020

Thank you for sharing! Your review will help other shops to make their choice!

myaditby

Just a few clicks and I can use templates with countdowns for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Easy! Better than I expected.

Crunch Base Pods

It’s so simple to use. And I love the customization feature. The countdown matches the shop’s style perfectly.