CTA buttons

CTA buttons

by Omega

Simply add sticky CTA Buttons like Phone, SMS, Whatsapp, Cart

Generators for Export Limited

The buttons look really smart on the site, and it was very easy to use/setup. Great customer service, thanks!

Tecno-Moda HN

The application does its job, I give it a star because the options to place the button do not work correctly, the button cannot be moved from left to right, I asked for help from customer service and they told me to pay the subscription for me can help, BAD SERVICE!

March 30, 2021

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share with us your thoughts and we are sorry for the bad experience you had.
To avoid any misunderstanding, in our app we have the function to change the position when you use the "Placement" and "Icon position" tab inside the app.
As we received your question about custom CSS, we informed that this function is available on Premium plan, we are not on purpose to ask you to pay to get support. Sorry for any confusion here.
We have contacted you and look forward to hearing from you back.

Our team apologizes again for any inconvenience caused to you.
Best regards,
Omega Team

High Tea Cannabis Co.

Right before our big company launch the app suddenly stops working. And no matter how much I reach out I have gotten no response. Then I see they put up a notice for customer support not being available. Horrible timing.

February 11, 2021

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!
We tried but were unable to contact your email, the issue: Address not found

I have checked and see the issue due to missing the jquery library on the theme.
Please try add this script:

to file theme.liquid before the tag closes to fix this issue.

Regards,
Omega support

Stage Experts Ltd

Really helpful support and happy with the buttons.
Would be nice if we could share links to current page via email but can do via Whatsapp.
Thanks again Zoe for the support help!

great app use on all my sites okokokokokokokokokokokokokkokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokkokokokokok

Stuff & Trends

An amazing app that let me add beautiful floating buttons for the best navigation experience for my customers specially for those use my PWA on iOS systems. THANK YOU so much for this great FREE APP!! All the best for you.

XXL-Zopf

Really nice app! Easy to set up and very useful. I wanted to integrate a whatsapp button but found some more. OK.

Eco Dog Care LA

I liked the ability to set up two sets of icons and make them available at different times of day, e.g. we want calls only from 7-9 but emails and map features always available. It took some thinking but quite easy to do. In general, it's pretty easy to work with and we appreciate that. No developers here just us biz owners scrambling. :)

Nourishcure

i want to use but facing problem, when i open your app there is no display where i go and change the setting. please solve that problem after taht i again instal this app

Draw Me Away

Just installed it and i LOVE it!! I love how i can customize the shopping cart icon with different colors

Previous 1 3 4