CTA buttons

CTA buttons

by Omega

Simply add sticky CTA Buttons like Phone, SMS, Whatsapp, Cart

Stage Experts Ltd

Really helpful support and happy with the buttons.
Would be nice if we could share links to current page via email but can do via Whatsapp.
Thanks again Zoe for the support help!

great app use on all my sites okokokokokokokokokokokokokkokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokkokokokokok

Stuff & Trends

An amazing app that let me add beautiful floating buttons for the best navigation experience for my customers specially for those use my PWA on iOS systems. THANK YOU so much for this great FREE APP!! All the best for you.

XXL-Zopf

Really nice app! Easy to set up and very useful. I wanted to integrate a whatsapp button but found some more. OK.

Eco Dog Care LA

I liked the ability to set up two sets of icons and make them available at different times of day, e.g. we want calls only from 7-9 but emails and map features always available. It took some thinking but quite easy to do. In general, it's pretty easy to work with and we appreciate that. No developers here just us biz owners scrambling. :)

Nourishcure

i want to use but facing problem, when i open your app there is no display where i go and change the setting. please solve that problem after taht i again instal this app

Draw Me Away

Just installed it and i LOVE it!! I love how i can customize the shopping cart icon with different colors

Goods Of Japan

Amazing app and it is free. Very useful for my store where I want a customer to contact me right away without going though the hidden contact form

Vaping Phantom

Its a very useful app, but the Whatsapp doesn't work, it takes me to the whatsapp page but it says page not found! please advice!

Zazashoo

So easy to use and implement! Absolutely love this app. I have implemented CTA buttons for social media and back to top. Great app.

Previous 1 3