CTA buttons

CTA buttons

by Omega

Simply add sticky CTA Buttons like Phone, SMS, Whatsapp, Cart

IllumiSea Aquatic Lighting Co.

Great app and great customer service.. Had an issue at install and they fixed it quickly. Hope you can soon add the custom link options for the custom icons. 5 stars!

Dumux

I use this app and it is very useful. I am satisfied with it and I recommend it to everyone. Thank you.

Jagsingh Australia

Exactly what I was after. Easy to use, the interface is perfect, and the styling options are great.

Only Suggestion: you should enable more icon selections as default from other categories. As an example, if I wanted to create a 'link' icon, I should be able to select from the default icons, the custom upload icon, or icons from other categories.

If I wanted to create a custom link icon for a quote page or a custom page, I might want to use the email icon, instead of having to upload a custom one.

TrendzHQ

Great app. Very useful. Just fix the click buttons in edit settings.

Highly recommended. As it is free after all

Smart Liner USA

Highly recommend! Super easy and support is very quick to answer, especially when we needed slight adjustments.

Roudbreck

amazing app!I tried a lot of free apps which create sticky social media buttons but this one covers so much more than social media and is completely free. So many customizable options!Forget all the others, including the paid ones, and use this instead!

Spy Shop SA

Easy to use and works well for our clients. Only thing that wasnt working well, is the timed delay of one group of buttons i wanted to be active from 5pm. Which is when our staff go home, then the buttons would swap to less contact options.

Monsterkingxoxo

The click has bug ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

www.monsterkingxoxo.com