Floatify ‑ CTA, Social Buttons

Floating buttons: Phone, Chat, SMS, Cart, Whatsapp live chat

Price: Free

strong CTA button will generate boosting your site’s conversion

DONHATNOIDIA

Location Vietnam

That's greet app, just some minutes to set up. It's help our customer to contact us easier and faster.

StoreOpen24

Location Italy

Veramente felice di avere conosciuto questa applicazione. Significa un'importante strumento per il mio Store, permettendomi rimanere sempre aggiornato con minimi sforzi, e tutto FREE!! Grazie.

Veo shop

Location Romania

Very intuitive and easy to use! Exactly what I needed!
Am cautat ceva pana am gasit aceasta aplicatie . Sunt foarte multumit de ea !! 5 stelute ! Pentru mine este perfecta !

IllumiSea Aquatic Lighting Co.

Great app and great customer service.. Had an issue at install and they fixed it quickly. Hope you can soon add the custom link options for the custom icons. 5 stars!

Dumux

I use this app and it is very useful. I am satisfied with it and I recommend it to everyone. Thank you.

Jagsingh Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app 20 minutes

Exactly what I was after. Easy to use, the interface is perfect, and the styling options are great.

Only Suggestion: you should enable more icon selections as default from other categories. As an example, if I wanted to create a 'link' icon, I should be able to select from the default icons, the custom upload icon, or icons from other categories.

If I wanted to create a custom link icon for a quote page or a custom page, I might want to use the email icon, instead of having to upload a custom one.

TrendzHQ

Great app. Very useful. Just fix the click buttons in edit settings.

Highly recommended. As it is free after all

Smart Liner USA

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Highly recommend! Super easy and support is very quick to answer, especially when we needed slight adjustments.

Roudbreck

Location Luxembourg

amazing app!I tried a lot of free apps which create sticky social media buttons but this one covers so much more than social media and is completely free. So many customizable options!Forget all the others, including the paid ones, and use this instead!

Spy Shop SA

Location South Africa

Easy to use and works well for our clients. Only thing that wasnt working well, is the timed delay of one group of buttons i wanted to be active from 5pm. Which is when our staff go home, then the buttons would swap to less contact options.