CTA buttons

CTA buttons

by Omega

Add floating buttons like Phone, Chat, SMS, Whatsapp, Cart

leanwithleanna

the app is not what it seems to be. there is no add button function to be found and it is not user friendly

July 19, 2021

Thank you for your feedback about our app. Could you please reinstall our app so that we can check and fix the issue for you?
We would like to find out what was the issue so that you can use our app on your store. We also contacted you directly, please help us to check.
Look forward to hearing from you back.
Best regards,
Omega Team

Tecno-Moda HN

The application does its job, I give it a star because the options to place the button do not work correctly, the button cannot be moved from left to right, I asked for help from customer service and they told me to pay the subscription for me can help, BAD SERVICE!

March 30, 2021

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share with us your thoughts and we are sorry for the bad experience you had.
To avoid any misunderstanding, in our app we have the function to change the position when you use the "Placement" and "Icon position" tab inside the app.
As we received your question about custom CSS, we informed that this function is available on Premium plan, we are not on purpose to ask you to pay to get support. Sorry for any confusion here.
We have contacted you and look forward to hearing from you back.

Our team apologizes again for any inconvenience caused to you.
Best regards,
Omega Team

High Tea Cannabis Co.

Right before our big company launch the app suddenly stops working. And no matter how much I reach out I have gotten no response. Then I see they put up a notice for customer support not being available. Horrible timing.

February 11, 2021

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!
We tried but were unable to contact your email, the issue: Address not found

I have checked and see the issue due to missing the jquery library on the theme.
Please try add this script:

to file theme.liquid before the tag closes to fix this issue.

Regards,