Floatify ‑ CTA, Social Buttons

Floating buttons: Phone, Chat, SMS, Cart, Whatsapp live chat

Price: Free

strong CTA button will generate boosting your site’s conversion

Lasorah

Thanks to Tracy who helped me alot. She was patient with me and took the time to help me with what I needed.

March 30, 2022

Hi Lasorah

UNIQUE-PET ART

It's a great app. It's easy to operate. The developers answered my questions very patiently and now my website makes it easier for users to contact us and place orders

March 18, 2022

Hi UNIQUE-PET ART

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Procusini

Great Support. The app is really usefull. I use it as an sticky button for one page on my site i want the costumer to got to. Thank you

February 14, 2022

Hi Procusini
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

許越式

Joseph最棒的客服然後這個軟體真的很棒爾且還免費還可以用一大堆社群軟體這個公司這樣真的不知道靠什麼賺錢 然後客服還會附很快有中文有英文的客服他們真的很棒 所以大家快下載來用 還會親自教學的客服喔

February 7, 2022

你好 許越式,

我们很高兴您的问题得到解决,非常感谢您的评论。 我们的客户服务团队随时可以回复您的所有询问并回答您的任何问题。 如果您需要更多帮助,请随时再次与我们联系。
Kaylee - 欧米茄队

Ultiem Thuis

I used this app to create CTA & social media buttons on my site. I'm very happy with the result!
The team also took the time to adjust some icons to the specific demands of my site, and were very dilligent and friendly in doing so. I recommend this app!

January 27, 2022

Hi Ultiem Thuis

Kaylee - Omega Team

LMH Oil & Equipment Services Inc.

Works perfectly in all resolutions. Support is superb even on advanced support when setting up google analytics events. It really helps on getting a good CTA for my website in all pages and moments. Im really considering getting premium plans.

January 27, 2022

Hi LMH Oil & Equipment Services Inc.

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Azzaluna

The app is easy to use, very customizable and friendly... Most of everything, they have THE BEST of THE BEST customer support ever. I contact them asking to help me with a shareable links and they did all the work for me. The developer created the links, placed them on my site and it was all ready to go. The review allow to give 5 stars but I would give them 10 stars ;)

January 7, 2022

Hi Azzaluna
Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

BTBrand

Enjoy it much. Great in any means. All good. Works Well. Thank You so much. There is nothing to add. TY

December 24, 2021

Hi BTBrand,

Rabaconda

Very useful app, and amazing support from Stella and Mr Chong, even on the free plan. I'm 5/5 stars satisfied and fully recommend the app for fast and robust widget development!

December 14, 2021

Hi
All the best,

Intimax - hipermarket adult

I'm using CTA Buttons since 3 years or more, for 3 different shops. The application is working perfectly and the support is great... they are always there to answer your questions!

December 3, 2021

Hi Intimax - hipermarket adult,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Looking forward to talking to you again soon and thanks again!

Previous 1 3 4 5