Floatify ‑ CTA, Social Buttons

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 3, 2023

Great app! The customer support is super efficient and helped me fix a design error super quickly. I love how the app looks and appreciate the helpfulness of support. Highly recommend!

is. Salon Vancouver
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Omega replied January 3, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

December 30, 2022

It is a good app,Customer service is also very friendly, I like it very much.It's really, really good

Middle
China
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Omega replied December 30, 2022

Hi, your review has been shared with our entire team at Omega. When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around! Thank you so much for the time to leave these kind words!

December 28, 2022

The customer service is fast, and thorough which I appreciate. Excited to start using this new feature.

Pure & Coco
Time spent using app: 9 days
Omega replied December 28, 2022

Thank you for the time you take to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

December 12, 2022

Fast and patient respond. Good service. And the subcription fee is cheap. The app is fuctional, satisfying my needs. Great!

Unistarminer
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 2 months
Omega replied December 12, 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Omega Floatify - CTA, Social Buttons app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

December 10, 2022

Support is super in guiding me through out their platform. One of the gems in the shopify market apps

Frechi Japan
Japan
Time spent using app: 10 days
Omega replied December 11, 2022

It's great to hear such kind comments about our app 🌞🌞🌞 We try our best to ensure the best experience. So, thanks for trusting us and for this wonderful review!❣️ 💕 💞

December 2, 2022

Excellent service and very speedy feedback,
The team online service is extremely good
Strong recommend

果然萌膜
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 9 days
Omega replied December 4, 2022

Hi. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience with our app. On behalf of our entire team, thank you for allowing us to support you.

December 1, 2022

My name is wade and I love this app and it has helped me a lot and the customer service is very helpful and I like her a lot.

ACEFAST
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 14 days
Omega replied December 1, 2022

Thanks! It makes our day to hear that we were able to provide you with 5-star service. We’ll make sure the entire team received your feedback – they'll be thrilled to hear your kind words.

Edited October 14, 2022

I just installed this application, so for the moment I don't have any feedback.
However, I had a bug during the installation and the technical support was really efficient !
Je viens d'installer cette application, donc pour le moment je n'ai pas encore de retour d'utilisation.
En revanche, j'avais un bug lors de l'installation et le support technique a été vraiment efficace !

Provulka
France
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
Omega replied October 14, 2022

Thank you for the time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

September 26, 2022

This app is a great addition to any website. Easy to set up and if you need help, their customer support responds so quickly and takes action--fastest ever that I've encountered. Highly recommended app with amazing support! And thank you again, Tracy and to the dev for the super quick action on my request!

Zahocho Knives Tokyo
Japan
Time spent using app: 22 days
Omega replied September 27, 2022

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with Omega’s Floatify - CTA, Social Buttons app. Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again, and we hope to serve you again soon.

September 4, 2022

shout out to Tracy and Huong their customer service is amazing!!! Thank you for their assist, my issue solved!

Uacop
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Omega replied September 5, 2022

Thank you for your time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!