CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

ReditExpress

Mix Huang is the best in this Job, the solution she gave me was perfect and now am very happy thanks alot. fast respons

Paraph Black

CJ Dropshipping has given me the support I need to start my ecommerce journey. Mango Fu and her team have been especially helpful and patient as I navigate the ins and outs of the site, and I genuinely feel confident in my ability to create and market my brand. Thank you much!

DORESMART

very satisfied about CJ Agent help , i got fast the answers i was asking ,very recommended ,,thanks regards Paulin

Aseens

There are a lot of unclear questions in the use of the process, shaw zhu is a serious and responsible broker, many problems are his help to solve, highly recommended

October 20, 2021

Gemsness

Nico Zhang is one of the best. Thanks for the support. Very fast and very good! If you want to scale your business, use CjDropshipping.

October 20, 2021

EMJEES

Mango Fu at CJ went out of her way to really help me with a complicated request. It still is not resolved but she took it upon herself to do the best that she could and I am sure there will be a positive result. THANK YOU MANGO FU! Excellent service so far!

Dressiify

Best Drop Shipping App in the market with plenty of options in all Niche as well as best customer service by the CJ Team as specially Lucy. Thank you

kitchenfiy

the best app in shopify costumer service amazing and very convenient whit costumer thank you cjdropshipping recommide it :)

Funwithpet

I contacted the helpdesk at CJDropshipping app. Jacob Zhao was very reponsive and patient and helped me get all my queries answered. Hoping to partner with CJDropshipping for my niche.

Magic Bag Secrets

amazing customer service, agent Mandy helped me in every detail in placing the order
I will get her 5 ✨ ✨ ✨