CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Running Station

What makes this app great is an outstanding service from an agent like Mix H. She is very supportive and always ready and happy to help. Thank you Mix H and CJ dropshipping for such a great service.

September 29, 2021

Beau & Belle's

I am finding great items and the app is easy to use. Mandy Lu is super helpful! I like that you can request photography and ask questions in chat 24/7.

September 29, 2021

Lethion

I really like the App! And Mix Huang is a great helper! I use it for my store and is really cool, I made a lot of dropshipping and sold a lot of products!

Raeleigh Footwear

Using CJDROPSHIPPING with Shopify is so easy. My reasoning is the people behind the scene. Like Jinji Gao kept me updated about my orders and made the process simple. I appreciate the help.

Crossback Company

Christian is a great guy! he was very helpful! I would recommend. They went above and beyond for my needs!

Flipybox

Good app to source product! Quick and helpful customer support. Shippings are faster than Ali, and an easy UI.

Grav Lamp

Really love working with CJ Dropshipping. Awesome customer service, dashboard makes it really easy to work on this platform.

mabelpo

I used this application to source my product. They are responsive and respond to questions very quickly. I was able to talk to Mandy Lu who helped me super quickly

Norteada Once

I'm still figuring out how to dropship because it has been very confusing for me, fortunately I have a great supporter, my personal agent Sveta that has helped me a lot to clarify some things.

LEXWEL

Svete is a very nice woman, I solve my problems of cjioss, of the best supports that I have seen
...