CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Trendnfit

The app is great and the agents are even better. They are super helpful and patient. They willingly assist and resolve my concerns right away.

October 14, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

UniQline

i work with CJ since few months now and it's a good service and also i have my personal agent that always help me

September 23, 2020

Lexy shop

CJ is a great platform with much better than average delivery times. My agent Louie Shang is available and meets all of my expectations. I am very happy with it.

August 27, 2020

LuxyNeed

I used this app for my store. Thanks the agent Frank Ye. They provide professional service and fulfillment.

August 23, 2020

Blusyshop

the app works well. the cj team and the cj chat are fast. a big thank you goes to Skye who helps me to solve the problems of the activity. always available.
a tip: more languages for the mobile app Sissi from Italy

July 16, 2020

Vight

Thank you Bianca for always supporting me in finding products, checking orders status. CJpacket is also a good shipping line in this pandamic time.

July 16, 2020

Moana-shop.fr

Levin Lin et aujourd'hui Ming ont répondu à mes questions. Il ont été disponibles et réactifs. Merci pour votre aide précieuse.

July 12, 2020

The Laptop Sleeve™

Great customer service provided by the agents. My agent have been very helpful in explaining things to me and getting me the answers I need really fast. Customer service wise 5 Star. App wise can be a bit confusing. Hoping that prices can be negotiated further down the road.

July 6, 2020

TheYogaFocus

Thanks to Stella for resolving my queries and handling the payment glitch for my orders. Was very patient and accommodating to my requests :)

June 7, 2020

Homerlies

One of the operators helps me a lot when I'm facing a problem. Big thanks to Nina Jin. She is the best.

June 5, 2020