Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
9 mai 2024

I'm just beginning my journey with CJdropshipping, but I must say, I'm thoroughly impressed with the robust tools and features they offer. It's incredibly straightforward to search for products. Although the 'search by image' feature needs a bit of fine-tuning as it sometimes returns limited or incorrect matches, searching by keywords compensates well by helping find exactly what you need.

But the highlight of my experience has been the outstanding customer service. A special thanks to Harvey for his exceptional support! His timely and helpful responses have made my experience smoother and more enjoyable. I highly recommend CJdropshipping and Harvey for anyone looking into dropshipping services. Their dedication to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement is evident. Five stars all the way!

Moments of Luxe
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
28 février 2024

Dependable , affective sourcing services, one of the best in the market. Have been working with CJ for over 5 years for my 3 brands over from 2 to 7 millions dollars brands, Great sourcing and fulfilment service. Best way to use their service is to test multiples winner product and their back end data, reach out to their agents for it . When you find a winner and ask them provide other complementary product that will help you scale your store.

They are super strong in Dropshipping and source anything, but Using them to build brand till 5 million dollars are sufficient and affective, especially with their US Warehouse fulfillment with the own fulfillment software making they just easier , so as owner , all you need to focus on is marketing , marketing , marketing.

Let the Professional do what they do best so you can focus on the journey without been overwhelm.

Keep it up CJ .

UPPER Brand
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
22 mars 2024

I can't speak highly enough of my experience with CJ Dropshipping, and I have Erica Zhang to thank for a large part of that!
The customer service provided by Erica is exceptional. Whenever I have questions or concerns, Erica is there with lightning-fast responses and always manages to find the perfect solution.
Her dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction is truly commendable. Whenever I reach out, I receive a prompt and helpful reply. This level of responsiveness makes working with Erica a great experience.

Moreover, CJ Dropshipping recently upgraded their application platform, and let me tell you, it's a game-changer!
While the platform was already great before, the upgrade has taken it to a whole new level, making it the leading application in the industry. Navigating through it is now smoother and more intuitive than ever before, saving me valuable time and effort.

And let's not forget about their product selection. CJ Dropshipping offers a vast array of high-quality products at competitive prices. It's like a treasure trove of goodies just waiting to be discovered! Plus, their shipping times are impressively fast, ensuring that I can fulfill orders efficiently and keep my customers happy.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Erica Zhang - CJ Dropshipping 5 Stars +

Alert Trendy
Pays-Bas
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
27 mars 2024

Billy Shi was a great help getting my first order through CJ's Fulfilled. I had never used them before and he was a big help syncing my order for me and giving me directions going forward on using their platform. He was very fast and responsive needs and I really appreciated that. Thank you again Billy!

Carbone's Marketplace
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
15 mai 2024

I must say the customer service I have received from Cherry Xu has been excellent.
My request are always handled quick and efficient. She is very professional and takes care of business.
Definitely a great asset to cjdropshipping I have never been disappointed with her service.

BabyStrollerSets
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
28 avril 2024

I have had the best experience with CJdropshipping and I owe all of that to Mango. She has done everything to make sure we onboarded efficiently. She answered all of our questions and has always been happy to help. She also responds immediately which gives our team peace of mind that we are working with the BEST. We had issues with our previous supplier and CJdropshipping has been the best switch we ever made. Thank you so much! I highly suggest CJ to any dropshipper.

Zula Stockholm
20 mai 2024

I would like to share my fantastic experience with CJ Dropshipping and in particular with my agent Leina Zhang. From the beginning, Leina has been incredible, providing exceptional support and always responding quickly to all my questions.

CJ Dropshipping offers a wide range of high-quality products and an efficient order processing system. Thanks to Leina's help, I was able to optimize my dropshipping business, ensuring that my customers receive their orders quickly and safely.

Leina Zhang goes above and beyond to ensure everything runs smoothly, demonstrating great professionalism and dedication. If you're thinking about starting or expanding your dropshipping business, I highly recommend CJ Dropshipping, and if you're lucky enough to work with Leina, know that you'll be in great hands!

Thank you so much, Leina, for all your support and for making my experience with CJ Dropshipping so positive!

ZingoStore
Portugal
8 mai 2024

I was helped by Kribee Huang and that person was very helpful and answered all my questions and added screenshot to make it easy for me to understand what I needed to do. Going through the process helped me understand better what needs to be done quickly so orders are not seating in limbo.

ShopAffiliateMB
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
8 avril 2024

As a business owner, CJdropshipping has been a game-changer for us, especially with the fantastic support from Shinco Zhao. Their platform is user-friendly, and Shinco Zhao's advice has been invaluable. We've progressed from minimal earnings to five-figure monthly revenue, all thanks to their prompt responses and insightful guidance.

Now, we're aiming to reach significant milestones this month, largely due to CJdropshipping's effectiveness and Shinco Zhao's unwavering support. We can't recommend CJdropshipping enough, and we're so thankful to Shinco Zhao for everything he's done for us. With their help, our business is really taking off. Our team thanks.

Tukkukoira
Finlande
22 mai 2024

I absolutely love the client service given to me by Celia.She's doing an amazing work & help the clients in the best possible way. I truly appreciate her work.

BLACK.LUXURY