Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
20 décembre 2023

CJ has been such a big help ever since i started, there able to give and provide the best solutions to every single one of my concerns. Their customer service are one of the best in the industry. Special thanks to Shicharl who's been helping me throughout my shopify journey.

StopMotionDecors™
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 janvier 2024

I'm just starting out but July (my assigned cs) has been very helpful in communicating between supplier and I. She's been very responsive when I request for help. Great customer service and thank you, I have chosen to use CJ because they have quality control and will not lose my parcel.

Modernville Co
Taïwan
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 décembre 2023

CJ has been amazing to work with as a new dropshipper. Not only do they have a ginormous selection of products to quickly and easily add to your store, their customer service is super helpful and always available.

Creda Li has been a dedicated resource that is absolutely delightful to work with. Always happy to answer all my questions and random musings. 6 out of 5 rating.

Friendlee
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
18 janvier 2024

Very helpful customer service and a wide selection of products with decent shipping times. Thank you Lea for your excellent efforts!

GloLumi
17 janvier 2024

Tab Zhao is extremely helpful! First time trying to process an order and he walked me through the process of ordering and listing and made me understand the process of cjdropshipping. Shout out to Tab for helping and available every second I need assistance.

RAZ
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 décembre 2023

As a recent graduate delving into the world of ecommerce for the first time, I was initially apprehensive. However, my experience with CJdropshipping has been nothing short of impressive. Their platform is user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for newcomers like me to navigate.

My interaction with their representative, Mango, was particularly noteworthy. Mango was professional, knowledgeable, and incredibly helpful, providing prompt and detailed responses to all my queries. This level of customer service truly exemplifies CJdropshipping’s commitment to customer satisfaction.

However, I do hope to see improvements in their shipping prices in the future to make their services even more accessible.

I highly recommend CJdropshipping to anyone venturing into ecommerce. A well-deserved 5-star rating for their excellent service and quality products hopefully!

Keep up the great work, CJdropshipping, and a special shout-out to Mango for making my experience a memorable one!

DogsPosh.com
Émirats arabes unis
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
3 février 2024

Amazing app, very useful for dropshippers, Customer support always available to help even during weekends. fast shipping, cheap price. Im satisfy thank you

Exotic Standard
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 novembre 2023

Since I use CJdropshipping, everything becomes easy. And thanks for June's help, she always do a great work for us. Nice job !

Tiny Porcelain
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
3 février 2024

Zoey has been of great help, she literally summarized the information I needed in just a second. Thank you!

leilabeautybrand
Bahamas
24 novembre 2023

I was in trouble to resolve a problem within our store based in England, and truthfully, I can confess, if it weren't for Zoe's professional and patient support, we would already be moving on to another platform. Because, in the beginning, the information available on the website was imprecise and directive for those who have limited time and deal with daily responsibilities.

eCyrus.Shop