Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
22 mai 2024

I absolutely love the client service given to me by Celia.She's doing an amazing work & help the clients in the best possible way. I truly appreciate her work.

BLACK.LUXURY
Inde
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 mai 2024

My agent Fanny Wang has genuinely been amazing & overly helpful, she always responds within a timely manner and goes to great lengths to help me source products I am looking for. I have worked with other platforms but this has easily been the best one, especially working with Fanny she has been super supportive through my whole time working with her! Happy I will get to keep working with her truly an amazing agent:)

LIVPURE
États-Unis
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 avril 2024

I have had one order from customer which I set up price around £12.79. Customer paid exact the same amount but actually there was an issue about to choosing the shipping method which costs me triple of the customers payment towards me. I raised a dispute about it and today I received a message from Connor. Every thing was sorted out. Thank you CJdropshipping team. You are doing best. I am very satisfied with your quick and good response. Really Appreacited. I really appreciate the response from Connor. Thank you.

BASK4INUK
Royaume-Uni
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 avril 2024

I have been working with this supplier for some time and I can say that it is really great. The most important and excellent positive point is the excellent and strong support, they solve the problem as quickly as possible and kindly in every series, and one of the best people who always solves my problems with patience and kindness is Jolie. I really thank Jolie and thank you for your patience

IMPERIAL
Royaume-Uni
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
7 avril 2024

Always works, a great way of shipping your orders. Customer support is always there ready to help! Would definitely recommend.

I have to say huge thank you to Jolie that helped me with a problem I had with the application!! He saved me so much time!

Moxal™
Grèce
18 avril 2024

I’m very happy with CJdropshipping - you get very good prices, good delivery times and a nice service (especially with Roxane, she helped me so much in terms of custom packaging and also the products itself - quick response and extremly helpful)
The connection with your shopify store is easy and works great - you can import the products from CJ (and there are plenty) in your store or connect your existing products with CJ.
All in all I can really recommend CJ.

leathery
Autriche
18 avril 2024

I was finishing setting up my store and sometimes I need a quick answer to something I don't know. I simply asked through the chat and had a really quick response from Sulee li solving my doubt, also helped me note something I hadn't seen and how to set it properly. That's what we need, quick solutions to keep on working on what we were doing.

Lumina
Australie
16 mai 2024

I had a fantastic experience with CJ Dropshipping, thanks to the exceptional service provided by agent Sini Liu. Sini's responsiveness was unmatched, always addressing my inquiries promptly and efficiently. Not only did she ensure fast communication, but the quality of service was outstanding as well. The products I received were of excellent quality, and the entire process was seamless. I highly recommend CJ Dropshipping and Sini Liu for their commitment to fast, reliable service and high-quality products.

OMONNA
États-Unis
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 mai 2024

I can't speak highly enough of my experience with CJ Dropshipping, and I have Stacey Ya to thank for a large part of that!
The customer service provided by Stacey is exceptional. Whenever I have questions or concerns, Stacey is there with lightning-fast responses and always manages to find the perfect solution.
Her dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction is truly commendable. Whenever I reach out, I receive a prompt and helpful reply. This level of responsiveness makes working with Stacey a great experience.

Moreover, CJ Dropshipping recently upgraded their application platform, and let me tell you, it's a game-changer! It is very easy to use!

LOOVED
Pays-Bas
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
1 mai 2024

I had the pleasure of working with Rami Wu from CJDropshipping, and I must say, he truly exceeded my expectations. Rami's dedication to providing top-notch customer service is unmatched. Whenever I encountered an issue or had a question, Rami was there to assist me promptly and efficiently. His expertise and willingness to go the extra mile made all the difference in my experience with CJDropshipping. Rami not only resolved every problem I encountered but also provided valuable insights and guidance along the way.

What sets Rami apart is not just his professionalism, but also his genuine care for his clients. He took the time to understand my concerns and ensured that I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Rami's exceptional assistance, I was able to overcome challenges smoothly and achieve my goals with ease.

I can confidently say that Rami Wu is a true asset to CJDropshipping. If you're looking for outstanding customer service and a dedicated partner to help you navigate any hurdles, look no further than Rami. His commitment to excellence and unwavering support make him stand out as one of the best in the industry. Thank you, Rami, for all that you do!

Almoni Express