Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 23 février 2024

Like any newcomer, I've had my share of uncertainties, but the Customer Support has consistently been prompt, clear, and extremely helpful.

Once again, I turned to the support team, and Lincy Cui was exceptionally helpful and amiable. He walked me through the steps to obtain the shipping details in a more straightforward and understandable manner. Thanks a bunch for your assistance and patience, Lincy! My overall experience has been nothing short of satisfying!

TableGlow
Italie
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 janvier 2024

Their services allow me to build a relationship with suppliers while maintaining a fluid storage process that is entirely hands off.

They have personal agents that help you through the process of procuring products that makes it easy to source from China and bridge that gap.

Jolee has been a great agent at helping me set up my shop

Liliare
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
31 janvier 2024

I have been working with July for a while now and it is fabulous and so uncomplicated. She reply’s really fast, goes the extra mile to make me and my customers satisfied.

Unfortunately the mobile version of the app don’t have all the relevant functions like in the desktop version.

EA-Onlineshop
Allemagne
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
31 janvier 2024

Support Agent Ms. Wong did GREAT! Very quick, patient and helpful. (And knowledgeable!) She completely understood my questions and answered them very fast and well. Thanks again, Ms. Wong!

Goodly Variety Store
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
1 février 2024

Kribee helped me until we solved my issue which is why CJ is my favorite because it’s very user friendly! Thank you for all you do.

Hygiwell
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
2 février 2024

One of the best supporter is Niky! she helped us alot and really did an amazing job! top company and really fast help and shipping. i love it and recommend it 100%! thank you very much Niky for all your hard work you put in!!

Lumyleash
Suisse
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 février 2024

Joy Zhou

I recently had the pleasure of interacting with Joy Zhou and I couldn't be more impressed with the level of service I received. Their responsiveness was top-notch—quick to respond and address my concerns with utmost efficiency. What really stood out was their deep knowledge and ability to provide the right answers promptly. It's refreshing to encounter a customer service representative who not only listens but also delivers accurate solutions. Kudos to Joy Zhou Service Representative’s for making my experience smooth and stress-free. I highly recommend her service to anyone seeking excellent customer support! 5 stars well-deserved!

My Store
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
22 janvier 2024

I use CJ especially instead of other platforms because I have been allocated an great agent, Bring who is very responsive, works diligently and quickly to resolve matters for me. Also they negotiate with suppliers on my behalf to get better rates. Thanks Bring for making my ecommerce journey more straightforward!

I also like the way CJ easily intergrates within the Shopify platform to offer a one stop solution to fulfilment and favourable shipping times.

CosmoGlowUK
Royaume-Uni
29 jours d’utilisation de l’application
1 février 2024

I had problems with supplying my product, Bin Han was a very good help. Very quick responses, very professional and helpful. He took my matter seriously and I appreciated it. This was probably the best customer service I have ever received.

ShellSoul
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 janvier 2024

CJ is really great.
At this point I would also like to highlight the great support from CJ.
My personal agent Jolee is excellent. She is very friendly and available at any time. She will help you immediately with any questions and concerns.
Thank you Jolee for your support.

Cased Studios