Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
29 janvier 2024

CJ Dropshipping has been a pleasure to work with in the last year, they helped me scale my business with ease. Specifically my agent Vita Liu has been amazing to work with, every query I've asked has been answered. Vita always has a solution to any problems I am having and she responds to anything I ask of her very quick and sometimes helps me even if it is out of her work hours. She alone has made the CJ experience 10/10 for me. Any time there is an issue I was always made aware well in advance so I could prepare for it. Many thanks to the CJ team and Vita Liu!

SeasonInspo
Royaume-Uni
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 janvier 2024

Had some questions about an order. Kaycee Chen sorted this out for me. She spoke to the supplier despite it being late in China to make sure my order would be shipped asap. Excellent service from Kaycee! :)

Your Shiny Clothes
Irlande
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 29 janvier 2024

CJdropshipping is the perfect all in one app for getting started with dropshipping and it is crazy that it is free to install on your Shopify store. Being able to import products from Ali Express and automatically sync orders to my store makes everything super easy. The best part has definitely been my personal agent Skye though, she has been so helpful and enjoyable to work with! She is always quick to respond and ready to help with any question or problems that I've encountered with my store. She's the best!! And CJ in general is awesome too!

Shop Virtuo
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 18 février 2024

I've been working with CJ Dropshipping since the first day, and I got an agent named Irena, who is an amazing agent. Every question I had and whatever I needed, Irena was there for me. I received a lot of help from Irena, as well as great product recommendations. Thank you, Irena, I hope we will work together for a long time. You are number 1.

Kataply Online Shop
Allemagne
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 décembre 2023

CJ Dropshipping is perfect fulfillment app to start your dropshipping business. Wide range of products and great customer support. I receive exceptional service from my manager Lea Zhang in terms of custom product photos and videos, which I use to improve my ad creatives. Lea is always very fast and professional. And better ads mean more sales.

My Store
France
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 janvier 2024

Their services allow me to build a relationship with suppliers while maintaining a fluid storage process that is entirely hands off.

They have personal agents that help you through the process of procuring products that makes it easy to source from China and bridge that gap.

Jolee has been a great agent at helping me set up my shop

Liliare
10 janvier 2024

The Customer support, esp. Ms.Niky was very prompt and understanding in solving my issues quickly. I like the idea of CJ being the only dropshipper I need to deal with, instead of the overwhelming task and risk of manually selecting best suppliers on Aliexpress myself one by one, without having any way to know who are really trustworthy! This is what I had been looking for since the 2yrs of my store's creation. And now finally I can feel at peace with a sense of security in my dropshipping business! Thankyou CJ!

AccessoryZ
Qatar
Modifié le 17 février 2024

My experience has been good so far Royce Zhang, Agnes and Angle have been on top of my orders and has helped me quite a bit.
I've been troubled with some issues and I'm super impressed with how my personal assistant helped me with everything. I had questions and he was able to walk me through everything clearly and efficiently. I keep getting my products and soon will get custom packaging for my business account.
Great place to get things done you'll be extremely grateful and happy to work with your team at CJ.

The Skull Lab
31 janvier 2024

I have been working with July for a while now and it is fabulous and so uncomplicated. She reply’s really fast, goes the extra mile to make me and my customers satisfied.

Unfortunately the mobile version of the app don’t have all the relevant functions like in the desktop version.

EA-Onlineshop
Allemagne
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
31 janvier 2024

Support Agent Ms. Wong did GREAT! Very quick, patient and helpful. (And knowledgeable!) She completely understood my questions and answered them very fast and well. Thanks again, Ms. Wong!

Goodly Variety Store