Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 29 janvier 2023

I used CJ dropshipping to fulfill my dropshipping order.

1. The delivery time is exactly the same as described on the website. I tracked the first 50 orders by using an excel sheet to see if each order is appropriated and timely delivered.

2. Response time from my agent(Alex Chen) is very quick. He is patient and nice.

3. You can buy bulk inventory and ship them to their warehouse in China. This can serve you when you tested out a winning product and try to scale more and provide some private label products.

In sum, good service, meet my expectation. I will recommend it to my friend who will try dropshipping or private label.

Opalla
Chine
CJDropshipping a répondu 30 décembre 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

19 juillet 2020

Amazing app that helped me get much quicker shipper times than AliExpress. They even provide excellent customer service, Vivi has been very helpful getting me started and guiding me through the platform.

Home & Legion
CJDropshipping a répondu 20 juillet 2020

7 novembre 2022

App and website both easy to use and navigate. Lots of great helpful tools to use, great product selection, great shipping rates/times in transit to destination, and great customer service. Most recently I worked with Connie Jin with help about a product and she was knowledgeable and quick with the answers I needed. Thanks!

Pinnacle Pet Products
12 octobre 2021

I like CJDropshipping because if you have any problems or questions you get the reply as soon as possible. There shipping conditions and logistics are satisfy. Thank you so much to CJ Agent Martin for helping me out!

KASOTOPIA
Allemagne
CJDropshipping a répondu 13 octobre 2021

Thank you for your feedback! your approval is our motivation.

10 décembre 2020

The best current application and above all indispensable for me. simple efficient and fast. You will not be disappointed

MY BABY TOUCH®
France
CJDropshipping a répondu 10 décembre 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

31 décembre 2020

CjDropshipping is the best Dropshipping on this platform. Guaranteed you will benefit while using them.

catmekitten
Royaume-Uni
CJDropshipping a répondu 4 janvier 2021

16 décembre 2020

La resolución de problemas o dudas es increíblemente rápido, Me atendió mi agente personal Grace Li y fue super amable y super rápido. Ya he hecho varios pedidos con ellos y ningún problema.

Lux Chic Shop
Espagne
CJDropshipping a répondu 17 décembre 2020

30 juin 2022

Very positiv. Good price and nice agent. Spent 5 figures and looking forward to reach the next rank.

Heimino
Allemagne
Modifié le 30 mai 2021

Vincy is the best agent I could have. She and CJ dropshipping have been the best to me since I started dropshipping. They have a very fast response and they are always willing to help. 5 STARS!

Lumbarc
30 août 2022

The perfect store to do business, they help me in all that I need very quickly and the support it’s amazing

TinyMart