Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
31 mars 2021

great company and very trustworthy, its application very easy to use, the deliveries are very fast than other platform, the prices very low compared to other suppliers, the most important is the communication, it responds very quickly. they give you an agent to work with you and solve all of your problems. I recommend this application

KitBar®
CJDropshipping a répondu 31 mars 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is one most important reason for our continuous improvement.

17 décembre 2020

I recently started using the dropshipping method, my agent Helen Li has been very helpful, at any time she answers me seeking to solve my doubts or my issues and makes me recommendations to continue with my store, I highly recommend her.

Diseños Darly
Mexique
CJDropshipping a répondu 17 décembre 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Modifié le 1 septembre 2021

Nice app and it has nice customer service and I like it very much. it gives you product sourcing facilities. Aria Lv is a nice agent, she has been assisting me when I was a newbie.

My Smart Kryptonite
États-Unis
CJDropshipping a répondu 7 mai 2021

8 mars 2021

Cj's support is fantastic, quick and fast. I have a great time working with them. I highly recommend it.

Spedizione Gratis
Italie
CJDropshipping a répondu 8 mars 2021

Thank you for your feedback. CJ is always dedicated to offering better service and help every dropshipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

29 avril 2020

Been using CJ for a while and they have been excellent during my time with them. They dedicate a agent for you and I communicate with him on Skype daily, much better than Ali Express who I used to use previously. Highly recommend CJ!

IHUSH
États-Unis
CJDropshipping a répondu 30 avril 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

29 avril 2020

I love CJ because you get a 5-star personal agent (shoutout to Yeri!) who will respond within 24 hours and you can always settle disputes and tracking right within the platform.

The Bald Shaver LLC
CJDropshipping a répondu 29 avril 2020

2 juillet 2021

So Far i have confidence in Using CJDropshipping for Fast Shipping and great platform. Awesome customer chat support, thank you to Vanessa Ding for the quick response to my request.

Bikepacking Hub
Philippines
CJDropshipping a répondu 4 juillet 2021

30 avril 2021

Everything works perfect. In particular I found a great customer service, one of the best I have ever seen.

storegws
Italie
CJDropshipping a répondu 5 mai 2021

19 novembre 2020

I used Cj dropshipping for my business. Very professional and Fast. Thanks to my agent Katherine Wei who.

Alzuras
CJDropshipping a répondu 19 novembre 2020

29 juin 2021

Excellent customer service at CJ! and Fiona my agent goes out of his way to help me fast and responsive. Well recommended

Alevyo