Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
18 janvier 2021

I have had great experiences using CJ recently. I had my downs with them last year during the early pandemic nightmare. But they are changed now. It has been really great working with the team. They are easy to be find when I need to contact them. My agent, Yeri, have also been doing her best in supporting my need. Thank you for all the work. Hope we will keep continue to do business together. Please keep up with delivering my products fast to my customers.

Babylittlesafer
États-Unis
CJDropshipping a répondu 18 janvier 2021

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

24 juillet 2020

One of the best app for dropship and literally all services under one roof. Besides this, also thanks to great agent Katrina who are very responsive and helpful. Highly recommended!

i-PLAYLOFT
Singapour
CJDropshipping a répondu 24 juillet 2020

17 septembre 2020

Cj is a very professional platform with amazing agents. Howard is one of my agents and he is very helpful and always here for you when you need something fast like informations about processing, packaging and shippment.
I recommend !!

Blendex
CJDropshipping a répondu 18 septembre 2020

Modifié le 8 juillet 2020

I use CJ dropshipping because they give avantages that others do not offer. They are the best. In addition to that, you have an agent to work with. They listen to you and negotiate the best price for your business. For my part, the communication goes very Well with my agent named Cassiel. She is attentive and very good advices.

AIDAN WHITE
CJDropshipping a répondu 8 juillet 2020

11 février 2023

very good communication with Shelly Yang! very fast replies on any question or any problem. that is very helpful when using CJ Dropshipping. 5* Service

gatano-shop
Autriche
2 février 2021

I am blown away by CJ, it is probably the best platform I have ever used. Icy hu is always there to help me when I need help, she will get my orders shipped fast just for me, help me navigate the website, and I just feel like they care about me. CJ is a very special platform and I feel so happy that I get to use it.

shopalatio
États-Unis
CJDropshipping a répondu 2 février 2021

19 février 2022

Very good support for setting up my store, thanks for the help Ada qiu ! i hope we gonna work a lot together

LesPetitsPlus
CJDropshipping a répondu 20 février 2022

Modifié le 30 juin 2021

The app is good, and even more the support. I've a personnal agent who is working really well, about support, VAT or order issue, So thanks you Danny and CJ for the great Job !

La Boutique du Pole Dance - Spécialiste de votre équipement
Estonie
CJDropshipping a répondu 30 juin 2021

Modifié le 8 octobre 2021

CJ dropshipping customer services is great with henry he assists me when I have an issue or anything that I need, thank you CJ

Practical-Store
Jordanie
CJDropshipping a répondu 8 octobre 2021

Thank you for your feedback! your approval is our motivation.

14 avril 2022

Perfect customer service from Cristina Chen, she solved my problem perfectly, thank you very much for your help

SeeSun Store