Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
21 octobre 2020

I'm using this app for a while now and I really appreciate how these guys are able to fulfill orders on time. My agent Skye Zhu is so nice and helpful. Every time I have any question she replies on time and she is the best.

onestoppoint.com
CJDropshipping a répondu 21 octobre 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

31 août 2020

It was a great experience working with Leely Wen. She has great knowledge in this field. she was amazing in her job and also attentive to help me out.

Larz Go Store
Philippines
CJDropshipping a répondu 1 septembre 2020

15 septembre 2020

I use CJ to do dropshiping, so fare it's working very well for me. Very professional, customer service very satisfying, My agent Joyce Zheng, oh my God, she fenominal, she very helpful and patience. She always answer her email or text, what ever time I text or email her. She teaching me how to manage the app very well. Thank you so much to Joyce for her patience. But the only problem I have is the shipping process, it's very expensive by charging you by pieces. But it's a great app and I recommend for any business. The shipping take less than 10 days to arrive.

Laudane Boutique
CJDropshipping a répondu 15 septembre 2020

15 janvier 2021

Good service and the support department solve all your doubts quickly. When one product was out of stock they told me very fast to avoid delays.

Tairgi Watches
Irlande
CJDropshipping a répondu 18 janvier 2021

6 mars 2023

Murphy is an exceptional customer service representative! and I highly recommend for anyone looking for top-notch customer service. Thank you!

Point Therapy
Finlande
18 janvier 2021

I have had great experiences using CJ recently. I had my downs with them last year during the early pandemic nightmare. But they are changed now. It has been really great working with the team. They are easy to be find when I need to contact them. My agent, Yeri, have also been doing her best in supporting my need. Thank you for all the work. Hope we will keep continue to do business together. Please keep up with delivering my products fast to my customers.

Babylittlesafer
CJDropshipping a répondu 18 janvier 2021

Modifié le 22 juin 2023

Really good customer support and I recommend everyone to use CJDropshipping for new businesses as dropshipping and I would like to refer Janet Zhang as the best agent for helping me throught my business :)

LiebesLöffel
Allemagne
24 juillet 2020

One of the best app for dropship and literally all services under one roof. Besides this, also thanks to great agent Katrina who are very responsive and helpful. Highly recommended!

i-PLAYLOFT
Singapour
CJDropshipping a répondu 24 juillet 2020

17 septembre 2020

Cj is a very professional platform with amazing agents. Howard is one of my agents and he is very helpful and always here for you when you need something fast like informations about processing, packaging and shippment.
I recommend !!

Blendex
France
CJDropshipping a répondu 18 septembre 2020

Modifié le 8 juillet 2020

I use CJ dropshipping because they give avantages that others do not offer. They are the best. In addition to that, you have an agent to work with. They listen to you and negotiate the best price for your business. For my part, the communication goes very Well with my agent named Cassiel. She is attentive and very good advices.

AIDAN WHITE