Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
28 septembre 2020

Very useful App, i make bulk orders on CJ website, and tracking numbers come automatically on Shopify ! Good service

Boite Montre
France
CJDropshipping a répondu 28 septembre 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

22 octobre 2021

Easy to use, good shipping rate, but most of all very good communication with the support center. They will guide you through the whole process.

Essential Avenue
Norvège
CJDropshipping a répondu 25 octobre 2021

23 août 2021

The Italians support me a lot and quickly, I hardly have any major problems during my work, especially Mandy Lu is always supportive whenever I need help, thank you very much!

stonesring
États-Unis
CJDropshipping a répondu 24 août 2021

28 octobre 2021

customer service is really great, thank you Connie Jin for assisting me with patience and dedication

Santa Claus Store
Italie
CJDropshipping a répondu 31 octobre 2021

Modifié le 4 janvier 2023

I'm new to dropshipping and my amazing consultant Anthony Chung helped me through all the questions I had. He was very patient with me and I am extremley grateful with his help!!!

SYPANE
États-Unis
14 janvier 2023

Sveta from cj dropshipping helped me with a lot of patience. She even answered my silly questions. Her attitude is very professional.

Buy anything online from verified multivendor store
Pakistan
1 avril 2023

Thanks Ken for helping me a lot, he answers very quickly. his answers are precise and clear, thanks for him

ASEEMSHOP
Ouzbékistan
24 décembre 2020

I have used this app on several stores and I have no complaints. With a previous store, CJ helped me scale and I eventually sold the store on exchange to a buyer that is still enjoying CJ's awesome services. My agent Jack is by far the most helpful ad supportive person I have ever worked with. Thanks for always being ready to help and offer guidance when I need it. You make my ecommerce journey better. Very happy to be a part of the CJ family!

Effective Breastfeeding
Kenya
CJDropshipping a répondu 24 décembre 2020

4 septembre 2021

June Chen has provided me with the solution I needed at the right time, she has been very attentive. Overall, the service is great and I am very satisfied.

Polo's Dog Shop
Espagne
CJDropshipping a répondu 5 septembre 2021

Thank you for your feedback! your approval is our motivation.

17 mars 2021

Great customer service. Was slow at first but then when I talked to a person I got great help. Very thankful.

Bottleonthego
Suède
CJDropshipping a répondu 19 mars 2021

Thank you for your feedback. CJ is always dedicated to offering better service and helping every dropshipper from start to success. Have a nice day!