Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
5 janvier 2023

Ada Qiu advises you really very well. You understand everything and have the feeling to be taken seriously. :)

WILDSOURCE
Allemagne
12 mai 2020

CJDropshipping has the best customer service, very fast responds and even when you are just starting out they are friendly and help you while growing your business. CJ Helps my Shopify store run much more smoothly with getting my products to my customers. Thank you very much to the team at CJDropshipping!

Sofa King Covers
États-Unis
CJDropshipping a répondu 13 mai 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Modifié le 2 décembre 2022

I've used this app for dropshipping and I've found it to be very good, the assistance was very fast and precise! Bonnie Gu was able to help me in a great way!

GalaxyLap™
Italie
4 août 2020

First of all, I would like to thank you my personal agent Katrina. She has been really nice and helpful to me since the beginning. I've switched to Cj due to heavy problems with shipping on Aliexpress. I was tired of that so I decided to give Cj a try. And that was probably the best choice I've made. Everything is easy and efficient. They found every product I've listed within 24h. The quality seems to be great since I've not had any complains from my customers and the shipping is really good. The fast that we can contact our personal agent or the support whenever we want to is a game changer. Super helpful and it saves a lot of time. I highly recommand them.

iNeck Pro - Masseur cervical professionnel
Suisse
CJDropshipping a répondu 4 août 2020

16 mars 2023

Very good, my personal agent Alisa Liu absolutly perfect ,
she helps me whenever I need and answers me very quickly, I recommend her !!!!!

AissellesImpeccables™
France
1 avril 2021

Just started using this drop shipping site Great experinece so far, redueced my short time by weeks, hoping to see more competitive cost going forward!

Hushva
Royaume-Uni
CJDropshipping a répondu 1 avril 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is one most important reason for our continuous improvement.

12 novembre 2020

completely impressed with the app and the customer service! It's great. I change this for Aliexpress and the experience is greatfull.

Sound O'Clock LLC
Espagne
CJDropshipping a répondu 12 novembre 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Modifié le 20 novembre 2022

I just started using it, still at initial stage. Needed help for support and they help me nicely with fast replies. Really love fast customer service. Thank Michell luo for fast replies.

teepopkart
Inde
12 août 2020

Excelente aplicación y proveedor de productos, envían los pedidos super rápidos. Muy buen servicio al cliente. Muchas gracias!

Wthop.Com - Tienda de Relojes
Colombie
CJDropshipping a répondu 13 août 2020

23 décembre 2022

Thanks to Yuki Lau, who responds quickly to my supply requests. as well as for his kindness and its availability.

La Case à Bébé