Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
30 avril 2023

Thanks you so much Violet for helping me out and I like the way she taught me clearly answers and I wanted to thank her personally.

My Store
Pakistan
29 septembre 2022

I was new to cjdropshipping and my personal agent henry was so kind to me and he suggest me a lot of trending product. just a amazing guy.

Crack Massager™
Japon
14 mars 2023

very satisfied with my agent services Miya Huang
she's smart easy to communicate with with great English skills!!!

Gizmo Grins
Jordanie
5 avril 2023

Zoey Zheng You helped me a lot. Zoey Zheng works hard. She responds to my messages quickly. Thank you from Deep in my hear

Eyelash Cur
Mauritanie
21 juin 2022

I am very satisfied with the work and advice my agent Shicharl gives me. She takes the time to guide me and her help is invaluable.

Wooppy
Belgique
4 août 2020

Great app, providing a better service than other dropship apps, thank you Grace, my personal agent, she is responsible and super nice , everything is fine, definitely worth 5 stars.

Choicezy
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
CJDropshipping a répondu 4 août 2020

10 février 2023

Very good website. Easy to use, good products, and fast shippings. Apart from that, Sveta is very helpful for solving all the problems or questions i have.

Gladbutton
Espagne
1 mars 2023

My boy Alan is the goat. Overall, it's a great service. It's seriously helpful. 100% recommend it, without a doubt.

VolcanicMist
États-Unis
Modifié le 28 septembre 2020

CJ is for me the best agent for Dropshipping. And I'm very satisfied. My agent is Arya. I'm very satisfied with her. She is very professional always working with me and helping me increase my business. For me the best CJ agent. I recommend her to you.

Freelastics
Allemagne
CJDropshipping a répondu 28 septembre 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

30 janvier 2023

Whalen is a great customer service representative. Responds promptly and gave me many advices that I needed since the first day I started my business as a drop shipper. I am very happy with this exceptional service. Absolutely 5 stars!!

Homey