Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
17 novembre 2022

Wanna for real thanks this platform.
it's enough to get your first 1k easily inchallah.
But what I'm really appreciate is Customer service
exactly Cristina she is a wanderfull and she help me a lot.
I can't even imagine how she is able to answer me after a few minutes.
I can't deny that She give me a good experience using this platform. thanks you Cristina and also thanks CJDropshipping to put right persons in the right places.

MixOasis
Maroc
15 septembre 2020

One of the best dropshipping apps I have used till now. Easy to use, simple and flexible layout, easy to understand. And support team is super helpful.

Thank you.

Pan MC Store
Monaco
CJDropshipping a répondu 15 septembre 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

27 janvier 2023

I had the pleasure of working with Michell Luo from CJDropshipping and I must say, He/He provided outstanding service. Michell was extremely helpful in answering all of my questions and guiding me through the process of setting up my store. I highly recommend Michell and the CJDropshipping team for anyone looking to set up a successful dropshipping store.

Jotted Insights
Algérie
8 août 2022

good customer service, and fast, many options to communicate with them too, and vey large numbers of items

Dépanneur du village
Modifié le 22 décembre 2022

Highly recommend this app. Saturn was very helpful with customer service, very polite when helping, and a very fast response time.

GrippyG
Australie
2 novembre 2020

I am getting along very well with CJ, the service is always operational and attentive to my needs. Compared to competitors, product and shipping costs are lower, they also process orders 7 days a week, all in favour of better service for our customers. Very recommended.

StarryNight by Mellashop
Italie
CJDropshipping a répondu 3 novembre 2020

11 juin 2020

Bye bye Aliexpress, Hello CJ dropshipping !

it's the best platform for dropshipping. Very easy to use!
I have a personal agent and this is by far the best! (Blandine Wang) she helped me on a lot of things, she works very well and very good at listening!
The site is very easy to use!
I highly recommend it!

Safessential
France
CJDropshipping a répondu 11 juin 2020

8 février 2023

June was very fast to answer my questions and has always been a pleasure to work with. I enjoy what i do cause there's people like June who take it as seriously as I do.

Zargoza
États-Unis
9 février 2023

I was provided excellent service from Connie! All my questions are answered extremely fast with very informative answers. Extremely satisfied!

Silly Pen
États-Unis
6 avril 2023

the customer service answers my questions so quickly.
Ruth explains me well .
with cjropshiping its easy to import products to shopify.
thank you so much ruth and cjdropshipping

Shop and collect