Avis (8 092)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
9 mars 2022

I was very pleased with their customer service. Ada was very helpful in helping me resolve my problem.

Bode' Fashion Boutique
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
CJDropshipping a répondu 9 mars 2022

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

13 mars 2023

CJDropshipping has been a great experience. Even better than others which have a paid annual subscription up to $500+. What has most impressed me however is the personal agent assigned to you - for me it's Saturn Wang, who went above and beyond in helping me source my product, helping me with issues such as customer cancellations, and even negotiating pricing with suppliers. He literally sourced me products and variants the SAME day while competitor PAID dropshipping services take up to a week even when you link an aliexpress variant. Cannot recommend highly enough - I've had my current success thanks to CJ and the amazing agent Mr. Saturn whom I've been assigned :)

The Gravity Case
16 décembre 2020

Very good alternative to AliExpress. Allows you to process orders with better delivery times than AliExpress. Really professional service despite the time differences it can have with your personal agent (I'm based in France) but you can still contact the chat employees who are very reactive! My personal agent Sharon is very attentive and does her best to provide solutions to each request. However, there are always improvements to be made on the platform itself (to better track customer orders, filter them and export them faster) but this concerns web development and is therefore another subject. I recommend the application, if you don't work with an agent yet.

Relax-Night
France
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
CJDropshipping a répondu 17 décembre 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

11 février 2023

Really good for dropshipping. They assign a private manager. They are really helpful. My manager Sita Cui is just really helpful for me.

Pierify™ - qualité du service
27 mai 2023

Great Customer support by Cucheng. Happy working with CJ.
Hope to establish a long-term partnership.

Zidishops
Philippines
7 novembre 2020

Reliable shipping and good integration. Agent Cassiel is also helpful and responsive in follow up and answering queries. Can improve in having more accurate product description and pictures. In addtion, the CJ JL express tracking information dont work. Other than that, overall would recommend using this platform for dropshippers who are just starting out.

The Kiru Store
Singapour
CJDropshipping a répondu 9 novembre 2020

Modifié le 2 décembre 2022

I wish I could start this off with the screenshot I took. I had a rep tell me there was no site to leave a review on. Lucky me I found one. Although I appreciate the cheap products for my customers you get what you pay for. Or I don't get it, I should say. I was given a refund (only through there wallet) not a refund to my actual account, for a product that I was told was in stock for a customer, just to be told 3 weeks later it is gone and my customer's second product, that I paid extra on to get it rushed, still after three weeks was never shipped. Getting the refund back is fine, but they put it in Their wallet not back in my account, and then made me pay extra to get my own money back!!! Trash I'm sorry. I know it's not the reps, it's the company. Just be cautious. This is another way for them to pay there people, skimming off the top of everyone's orders. Making you pay extra by saying they had to source the product somewhere else, just to later say the product is gone, and still keep your money. And keep your priority shipment money just to still send ONE product LATE TO THE PAYING CUSTOMERS. My customer still HAS NOT received her product. It is now Dec 2 and she ordered them Nov 13 2022. SMH

BLUTIFUL1
CJDropshipping a répondu 4 décembre 2022

We are extremely sorry for the unhappy experience and we take this seriously! Our agent team will double-check with the agent and will try our best to help you solve the problem.

Modifié le 28 septembre 2023

I initially left a five-star review in May 2023, but I am now modifying it due to recent events and the services provided by CJ Dropshipping.

Initially, everything was going smoothly, and I sold a few products on the platform without any issues. However, I started experiencing delays in deliveries, but that was nothing compared to the recent problems I encountered. I began selling a POD (customized) product, so I entrusted CJ Dropshipping with the customization process. It turns out that after a week, the products had not even been processed or sent to CJ Dropshipping's facilities. After 10 days and numerous false promises from my agent Wendy (assigned by CJ Dropshipping), the products I received were of horrible quality (and quite expensive). As a result, after 10 days of waiting, customers started requesting refunds, and the reputation of my online store was severely tarnished. Fortunately, I found an agent in China who could take over the orders mishandled by CJ Dropshipping at a lower cost.

Please be extremely cautious when considering this platform if you want a reliable service, especially when dealing with specific requests and potential issues.

Hamalhi
Suisse
Modifié le 27 juillet 2020

I had a bad experience from the beginning. Missing or inaccurate communication. I have received several requests for refunds from customers who have also spent 3-400 €, for faulty products. High shipping costs, really bad quality of the products I sold and really cheap packaging. I had requested the box and instructions in English, but they shipped products with all Chinese writing, so customers could not see the instructions. I was very patient with them, but I realized that in dropshipping you can't work with them, it is totally out of control and not customer satisfaction oriented. I will consider whether to use it just to make a private label after testing the products or abandon it.

Coversmachine
Italie
CJDropshipping a répondu 27 juillet 2020

Hi, Massimiliano. Sincere sorry for your bad experience. We have contacted your agent. She will offer better service and contact you ASAP. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact your agent or us by Email. support@cjdropshipping.com We will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.
And CJ is always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Best wishes!

22 mai 2022

I have used their service for months. Their service is getting worse and ultimately unsatisfying lately. Their inventory update is chaotic and consistently reported out of stock against the web page's info. I have complained several times through the personal consultants, but no action taken. Unfortunately, I have imported a wide range of products from them, and I plan to quit it gradually, which takes time. For the new users, I suggest considering thoroughly before using CJ.

Unique Fun Gift
Australie
CJDropshipping a répondu 23 mai 2022

Hi dear, we are so sorry that CJ didn't give you a nice ordering experience. Could you please tell us your CJ ID? This is our contact way: support@cjdropshipping.com. We will help you to double-check the process. Thank you for your understanding!