Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
10 janvier 2024

Support from Cjdropshipping agents are awesome and their turn around time was very quick. Particularly my personal account agent 'Aoki' was exceptional. I really impressed in their support and interested to connect with cjdropshipping team for my online business in longer run. Thanks.

RiniShoppe
Inde
16 janvier 2024

I love CJ they help me a lot with my product amazing service very fast responds and good quality product and fast shipping. Overall amazing service i recommend you guys to try this app

Luadra
Malaisie
16 décembre 2023

CjDropshipping has helped me tremendously in setting up my first dropshipping site. I didn't have much problems with setting up my store and business but I did have problems with finding a good product to sell. Kaycee Chen has helped me out with a lot of things regarding the products. She is my designated mentor from CjDropshipping and it is really easy to contact her and responds very quickly. She has helped me with a lot of things like product customization and refunding orders. At first I had doubts if I was doing things the right way but with Kaycee I know that I can double check anything I do to see if it's right.

Aluria Jewelry
Pays-Bas
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 9 décembre 2023

Shinco Zhao & Leah Cheng has been most helpful. They always will keep up with my shipments, large or small. I don't have to wait for an answer for my questions. As long has they are on the job things will get done right! My store FLIPSTYLEZLLC will get many orders this season. I appreciate the help.

FLIPSTYLEZLLC
États-Unis
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 décembre 2023

I had the chance to work with Sita Cui from CJ and, wow, she's amazing! Right from the start, she was all about making things easy for me. She's super quick to respond, which is a lifesaver when you're trying to sort things out fast. But it's not just about speed; she really gets it and is incredibly helpful. Big thanks to Amanda!

My Store
Pakistan
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 novembre 2023

Fast, nice and very helpful customer support, especially from Zoey Zheng. Always get the answer to my questions in a few minutes. Also very good user interface, many good products and goo prices.

pplace
Autriche
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
18 janvier 2024

The support I received from Suki Huang is amazing. She solved an issue for me super quickly. She is really nice and capable. Problem is solved; everything is working. I am super happy. Thank you, Suki!

Movez
Allemagne
26 décembre 2023

Dear friends. First of all, I want to thank you so much for providing such a wonderful website that simplifies our work. Secondly, I want to express my gratitude to my manager, who works with me 24/7 and immediately answers all questions and helps me not only with choosing a product, but also gives me a lot of useful advice in the field of dropshipping. You are simply the best site with the best and most friendly staff! Well done boys ! Keep it up !

My Store
Azerbaïdjan
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
22 janvier 2024

Elsa Tong is literally the reason why I use this app, she has been the most supportive she makes running a business so much easier. Couldn’t do it with out her

WetJewelry
États-Unis
2 février 2024

As a newcomer to CJdropshipping, I'm still finding my way, but I have great confidence in CJdropshipping, thanks to an excellent mentor, my agent SEE. In fact, when choosing a dropshipping service, I evaluated several companies but ultimately decided on CJdropshipping, largely because of my agent SEE. She not only responds quickly to messages but also provides thoughtful and detailed advice. She recommends popular products to sell, guides me on how to list them, advises on pricing strategies, and offers suggestions on how to open up my sales channels. In short, she supports me in every aspect to get on track faster, giving me a strong sense of security with CJdropshipping and boosting my confidence in opening my store. I am grateful to CJdropshipping for giving me the opportunity to start my own business and even more thankful to SEE for helping me soar. I look forward to a win-win situation with CJdropshipping!

AllWorld Goods