Avis (8 286)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
21 juin 2024

Amazing service by Eileen our agent. Very kind and helpful.

Vastissima
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
21 mai 2024

I have a small business, and Have been buying my stock from this web page. My agent is JoyZhou and she has been exceptional. Always helping with everything, solving any problems and questions. There are great variety of products also in the web.

Adorno de Astra
Espagne
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 juin 2024

This is the first time I've worked with CJDropshiping, the platform is clear and easy to use. The big plus is the agents, a real thank you to Doki Huang my agent, who really makes my job easier with the management of products in the warehouse and for shipments.

Bois Brume
France
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
19 juin 2024

I would highly recommend CJ Dropshipping. The platform is incredibly intuitive and easy to use, offering all the features and options one could ask for in a dropshipping platform. Special mention goes to Fanny Wang, my CJ Agent, who has been immensely helpful throughout my dropshipping journey. Her assistance has been invaluable, making my experience much smoother and more efficient.

TRENDS TRIBE
Espagne
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
11 juin 2024

Ken provided excellent service on several different questions I had. Very fast and super helpful! Thank you, Ken!!!

Readi Gear
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 juin 2024

We are very pleased using CJdropshipping as they offer a wide range of products och very good support. We are very grateful for the excellent customer support that Fanny has provided and will certainly continue using CJ.

PrylPlaneten
Suède
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 juin 2024

Thank you Cherry Xu for your awesome customer service. I appreciate the time you took to help me understand the process and to sync products to my store. I know I keep asking too many questions and answer them all. Thanks a many times!

ToniKay Creations
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
23 mai 2024

A big thanks to Rebecca who supported me very efficient and kindly sending me all the information I needed to put my ads accordingly to my plan. Thank you very much for this fast support!

SmallChange
Suisse
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
14 juin 2024

I am very happy with the support, they respond very quickly and help you when you have a challenge

You can find almost every product and it is also very clearly organized.

I can definitely recommend it to any dropshipper, Miya Huang thanks for your quick support.

quite dreamz
Inde
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 juin 2024

Shinco Zhao is best manager I can imagine!
I am starting dripshipping these days after monrhs of passionate waiting, as I was hacked...
Now anytime I have a question, he is immediately there to answer and giving good solutions! I am very grateful to that full sercice- thank you!!!

lebensstilonline