Avis (8 300)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
4 juillet 2024

Cherry Xu is very helpful, always happy to help and provide support.

NSE Imports
Royaume-Uni
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
30 juin 2024

I was stuck trying to figure out why CJ was awaiting payment when I knew the customer had already paid... Bonnie was extremely helpful and patient with me in explaining what i needed to do to complete the order process. Thank You Bonnie

Knew Knowledge
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 6 juillet 2024

In the process of building my store I tried a couple of drop-shipping both not free, Cj is free I only wish I started with them from the start but sometimes we think FREE is not valuable. But loving how simple their system is, and I love how fast I can chat with a human. Thank you Box Chen for being so helpful!!

Cj live custumer service goes above and beyond! thank you so much Angel Li, you seriously rock!

Minding My Own Fitness
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 17 juin 2024

CJdropshipping has the products, variations and services I need. All tutorials and help are available. It's easy to navigate for a beginner like me and especially with the support from Bin Han, a responsive and helpful agent, I can confidently make decisions. Hope to collaborate for long term with you guys.

After a while working together, I realise they're responsible and supportive. Just hope the dispute processing time can be faster to provide better after-sales experience for customers.

COSMICINEMA
Viêt Nam
28 jours d’utilisation de l’application
14 juin 2024

I recently had an issue with my order on CJ Dropshipping and reached out to their support. Box Chen assisted me and provided exceptional service. He was very quick in identifying the problem and resolving it efficiently. His professionalism and responsiveness made the entire experience smooth and stress-free. I'm extremely satisfied with the support I received and highly recommend Box Chen for any assistance needed on CJ Dropshipping.

UltraGlide
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 juin 2024

I've been using CJ Dropshipping for over a year now, and my experience has been consistently outstanding. I want to give special recognition to my agent, Kaycee Chen, who is always eager to assist. Kaycee exemplifies professionalism, resolving any issues quickly and with a positive demeanor. Her dedication and exceptional service have significantly enhanced my dropshipping experience. Thank you, Kaycee, for your excellent support!

MODARA
Allemagne
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 juin 2024

Amazing service by Eileen our agent. Very kind and helpful.

Vastissima
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
27 juin 2024

This is the first time I've worked with CJDropshiping, the platform is clear and easy to use. The big plus is the agents, a real thank you to Doki Huang my agent, who really makes my job easier with the management of products in the warehouse and for shipments.

Bois Brume
France
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
11 mai 2024

We are not all the time a 100% happy with CJ, because of some problems, but our Agent Judy Wen is doing a really good job. She is answering us everytime really quickly and can help with everything!

Kaliteas
Allemagne
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
19 juin 2024

I would highly recommend CJ Dropshipping. The platform is incredibly intuitive and easy to use, offering all the features and options one could ask for in a dropshipping platform. Special mention goes to Fanny Wang, my CJ Agent, who has been immensely helpful throughout my dropshipping journey. Her assistance has been invaluable, making my experience much smoother and more efficient.

TRENDS TRIBE