Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
30 mars 2024

CJ Dropshipping is a great resource for everyone especially a new ecommerce store owner like me. I am sourcing my entire store's products from CJ Dropshipping and look forward to seeing the response my customer have for the selection I've chosen. By the way, Agent Shinco Zhao is the best representative to have for resolving any issues you may encounter. With the type of support I have from both CJ Dropshipping and their Agent Shinco, I anticipate a very successful business venture.

Health Tracker Products.com
7 avril 2024

Harris was very helpful

CAT STEAM BRUSH
Royaume-Uni
26 février 2024

Love the App! This is a must-have for Dropshipping and honestly the customer support is just awesome! I am in contact with Tracy and everytime I have an issue, she instantly replies and she is always very helpful!

I would highly recommend this app!

Taikay
Allemagne
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 février 2024

I have been working with CJ for almost a year now and I can safeky say that this is by far the best platform to use and its not even close. my agent Ceci has been so helpful since the start and I am very grateful for everything she has done for me

Pheromania
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
18 avril 2024

Royce Zhang and his team at CJ DropShipping did a Great Job solving my Design Button software problem for my P.O.D. product on my Shopify store. I have been using CJ DropShipping for a short time and Royce helped educate me with some ordering & setup issues I had being a rookie with this platform. Thanks again Royce, I appreciate your Help!

Sunrise Paw Prints
24 mars 2024

CJ offers outstanding fulfillment services known for their reliability and prompt shipping. Their customer support stands out for its exceptional quality, providing dedicated agents who cater to all our requirements. We are extremely satisfied with the attention and care we've received. Additionally, their user-friendly system surpasses those of other 3PLs and fulfillment services we've used previously. Suki Huang's responsiveness and assistance were particularly noteworthy.

Concordia Style Boutique
2 mars 2024

Rebecca helped me very fast with my Problem! Now i can start for real. Thank you very much!

Memorable
Allemagne
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 avril 2024

I had April Wang as my supporter. I'm very happy with th support. It is always easy, super fast and the problems were solved quickly. Thank you for the support.

pikk
Suisse
Modifié le 1 avril 2024

Very satisfied! great job miss Bellica Lin & Joean Gu.

Sibario
France
11 avril 2024

Great service!! Especially Eileen great to work with her.

Lolando