CJdropshipping , 3 958 avis

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
3 juin 2023

We have received excellent customer support throughout our experience. Sasa has been instrumental in assisting us with setting up our shop, promptly addressing all of our inquiries and providing quick resolutions. Their assistance has been invaluable, and we appreciate the outstanding level of service we have received.

Sahayatri
Philippines
2 juin 2023

Great customer service! I really appreciate the help from Sveta. I am very glad to know how the shipping works. Thanks!

LucXL
Pays-Bas
2 juin 2023

good customer service by Box Chen ! he gave quick responses & clarified a lot of the things i had questions about.

SmartSwab
2 juin 2023

Amazing app, Recommended. All is smooth from Ordering to delivering.
It sync all your products between shopify and CjdropShipping

BagaTon
États-Unis
2 juin 2023

Great products in stock and easy shopify integration. Customer service is always helpful and quick to respond. Ken was a huge help when i was having some minor issues with shipping. Thank you ken!

Fizzix
États-Unis
2 juin 2023

Thank you Linda you are always kind and always diposnibile to support us with our business Thank you CJ and Thank you Linda again

DadaKids
Italie
2 juin 2023

Miro Tan , mon agent sur dropshipping est très à l'écoute, et très réactive. Elle m'a beaucoup aidé avec mon projet!
Merci beaucoup Miro Tan :)

doudi.e
France
2 juin 2023

The customer service is amazing, Cara Luo really reassured and helped me with everything I needed !!

onfleek
France
2 juin 2023

Amy Huang is always ready to help! I've put through a few orders and delivery times to Australia have been pretty good!

BeeLeaves Co
Australie
2 juin 2023

Lea from Heyang Industrial Co., Ltd. responded quickly and helped me with everything I needed, thank you!

BabyComfort