Avis (8 093)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
7 juin 2023

I experienced some frustration when attempting to place an order that turned out to be invalid. Despite being presented with videos to watch, I was unable to complete the order. Fortunately, Rebecca stepped in and promised to speed up the process of obtaining the product from her team. I am grateful for her assistance.

Liam's Kicks
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
6 août 2021

Tinkle Chen help me when i needed help ASAP, my agent Mayya Wang is also really helpful she takes time to understand what i need. i LOVE this app! Only thing there is a crazy amount of Bugs!! Which makes me sad cause i really like this app.

Funky Slides
28 jours d’utilisation de l’application
CJDropshipping a répondu 8 août 2021

25 juillet 2021

Thanks for your help Henry - always great to solve issues with a real live person 24/7 - instantly. Screenshot helped greatly.

Sassy Cat Outlet
Australie
17 jours d’utilisation de l’application
CJDropshipping a répondu 26 juillet 2021

11 juin 2023

definitely recomend the customer services, just chat with Ruth Ying, was very kind to look into my issue and polite. CJ lack of exact information on the products make the customer services overloaded therefore ot is a big delay on respons.

A-ZACH
Royaume-Uni
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 28 mars 2023

The app still under test but i like the support they answered me so fast so kind and helpful if i like this app after test i will recommend it again and may on youtube as well

Fashion Madowa
Allemagne
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
7 mai 2021

Although CJ do lack a large inventory compared to AE, Liz Liao was very helpful and patient in answering my questions and helping me source for products! :)

Just For Mama
Singapour
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
CJDropshipping a répondu 7 mai 2021

Modifié le 7 janvier 2020

I look forward to seeing how well CJdropshipping works. I am switching over from Oberlo. My agent is amazing and I cant wait to work more with them.

Circuit-Pop
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
3 août 2022

saturn wang is very helpful and nice with customer service
.........................................