Avis (8 044)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
28 novembre 2023

Cj has been great. The attention is fast and always helpful. They also offered me a great discount for my product. My agent was Tracy and her service was great.

ELARA
Mexique
28 novembre 2023

I had difficulties communicate with some CJ agents to understand my problems & I got frustrated sometime to work with them, probably because of language barrier?. However Garrison Wong is great, he/she is fast in response, understand my problem & solve the issues quickly. Thank you Garrison! (5 stars for her)

Calendar 3D
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
8 novembre 2023

It is very clear to understand and work, I am very satisfied when I started, now I am satisfied and even more once the first sale is made
And see the profit you will receive for each item sold

NIMI$
Kosovo
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 novembre 2023

To be Honest the service is very good and my assistant Zoey solves all my doubts perfectly, however I consider that there are certain things which I think would be better

WIZMOX
Inde
10 octobre 2023

I have been speaking with Lea. She's very attentive to my petitions and she's always ready to help with the shipping management. Very nice! Otherwise, I also like the fact that the customer service is always there to help. You rarely have to wait to get an answer, which is great for trust especially in the beginning.

Sleepgonom™
Espagne
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
18 juillet 2023

billy on the night staff was super helpful... i am still trying to make sense of such a departmentalized set up...
thanks billy

Ocasion
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
3 juillet 2023

The service is very good and my assistant Winnie solves all my doubts perfectly, however I consider that there are certain things which I think would be better

Shamala Store
4 juillet 2023

Zoey from CJ is a great help to all my needs. Quick, smart and efficient. would highly recommend. very quick to help me source products

Nut
Australie
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 3 octobre 2023

Great experience with CJ! My support assistant Camilia Zhu reply with queries very fast and helps me with my daily requirements and need. Thank you

My Store