전체 평점
  • 평점의 0%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 2%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 1월 5일

We can not delete bulk products at same time.
For example you have 4000 products you can delete one by one 4000 items you cannot delete at same time.
Moreover you will see option there to add bulk items but this way is also not working properly. thats why i need not delete my 4000 added products.
I added 4000 products and i put price for all as recommended.
I trust on it.But after adding products i notice all products are listed with same price as cj..I really got hurt . that why i am going to delete my account.

Fashion Booz
영국
앱 사용 기간 10일
2023년 12월 29일에 편집됨

EDIT: The shipping is extremely slow and inaccurate. It does not update for 5+ days. DO NOT PAY for "Fast shipping" because it takes as long as ordinary shipping. It's estimated at 7-9 days and it has been 15 days already, just in transit. Customer service is kind at first, but now they are unresponsive.

I have tried many different dropshipping apps, until I found CJ. I enjoy how it's free to use and it offers so many different features. Thanks to CJ, my store is running smoothly. I have been using it for a few weeks now and it takes some time to learn all the features, but the agent chat option makes it stress free! Everytime I have a question, and agent is there to assist me immediately. Irene has been amazing and so helpful to answer my questions as I learn the platform.

Boss Paws
앱 사용 기간 22일
2023년 9월 5일에 편집됨

The app is not very user friendly at first and I had a hard time learning to use it, but with time you can get the hang of it and overall I can say it is a good app and service, but only until they have to accept returns or provide refunds. I don't even count on them for that anymore, because they never have given any refunds for any of my orders when customers have had issues with the products. Also, they may have a product listed, but that product may not be actually available to sell. You find out when you go to order your first order for that product, and they tell you that there is another "similar", but the customers do not want something "similar", they want the product they bought. They don't seem to understand that. If you don't have the product available, please remove it from the platform, and don't make us spend work in vain selling something that is not really available.

Onglint
앱 사용 기간 2년 초과
2023년 5월 20일에 편집됨

Been using CJdropshipping for a few months now. I can say that I am not impressed with the service. They are not truthful about processing and shipping times. No clear details about delivery of services.

They put reasonable delivery time frames on product or services to get you excited. But when you eventually use them it becomes a nightmare. Also, I ordered product photoshoots about a few weeks ago. There has been no communication about the process or expected delivery.

The only reason I'm giving this two stars is because my earlier experience was good. It's just gotten worse as the months go by.

I will give them a couple of days to either fulfil my photoshoot request or give me an update. If this doesn't happen, I will be disputing the charge with my credit card company. I also feel it's time I move on to other alternatives.

Forever Lonny
앱 사용 기간 10개월
답글 CJDropshipping개 2023년 5월 21일

We are extremely sorry for the unhappy experience and we take this seriously! Could you please tell us your CJ ID and the order number? This is our contact way: support@cjdropshipping.com. Our agent team will double-check with the agent and will try our best to help you solve the problem.

2023년 6월 7일

Almost every product I have ordered (was shown with stock) is not available. It is super frustrating that they tell you it is out of stock, when you already received orders.

Timeless Bags
스위스
앱 사용 기간 2개월
답글 CJDropshipping개 2023년 6월 7일

2023년 7월 25일에 편집됨

I recently had a disappointing experience with CJDropshipping's customer support. I had an issue with tracking a package I purchased four days ago and reached out to their support team for assistance. Unfortunately, my concerns were not addressed adequately.

A representative named Cheria was unresponsive and did not provide the help I needed. This lack of communication and support has left me feeling frustrated and ignored.

Furthermore, the inability to track my package after several days has left me feeling scammed by CJDropshipping. This is not a feeling any customer should have when dealing with a business.

I expected a higher level of service from CJDropshipping and am disappointed with the lack of transparency and support. It's important for businesses to respect and value their customers, and I feel this was not the case in my interaction with CJDropshipping.

I hope this feedback will lead to improvements in their customer service. Until then, I would caution others about this potential issue.

AiryArtifacts
독일
앱 사용 기간 7일
답글 CJDropshipping개 2023년 7월 26일

We are extremely sorry for the unhappy experience and we take this seriously! Our agent team will double-check with the agent and will try our best to help you solve the problem.

2022년 2월 3일

Firstly, CJ agents make all the users write 5-star reviews and mention their agent names. These are (90% of the total reviews) not authentic and are asked by CJ agents to put.
Secondly, their communication is absolutely disastrous. Every time there is a problem, a new CJ rep joins the chat and makes you go through all the same steps. Moreover, one of them tells you to do one thing and another tells you to do the opposite. They made me invest thousands of euros into buying inventory before Chinese New Year. Then one of the reps said that I don't need to do anything; all orders will be deducted automatically from the inventory. However, 2 weeks later, all orders are processing and they said it's my fault because I didn't click "deduct from inventory". They asked me to cancel all my previous pending orders and make new ones. I cancelled all my previous orders, but there is no such option to "deduct from inventory", so all my customers think I scammed them and my Facebook ad account is being blocked as well as the Stripe and Paypal payment processors are flagging me for fraud. I lost all the money I ran on Facebook ads, payment processors held all my money and returned everything to customers and CJ made me invest in inventory, which has no way of accessing so more money is stuck there.
Thirdly, they make fake promises. They promise that your problem is resolved, and after waiting for longer than they promised, you contact them again and they treat as if no complaint was ever made and they ask you all the same questions all over again and take the same steps again, and then they ask you to disconnect from the chat because they say they will handle it, and later when you try a third time, the same problem from square-one all over again.
I wanted to give them 0 stars, but I'm giving 2 stars because if you are just trying to start a new product and wanna test it out, then it's okay. Although their processing time is super slow, 1 -2 weeks just process and not even start shipping, even when selecting extremely expensive DHL express method. But it you actually wanna do business, then probably best to stay away from CJ.

Wurzish Fit
앱 사용 기간 2년 초과
답글 CJDropshipping개 2022년 2월 8일

We are so sorry that CJ didn't give you a nice ordering experience. We will accept all suggestions and comments from you and improve our service as soon as possible. Many orders were delayed due to the Spring Festival Holiday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

2023년 1월 18일에 편집됨

Terrible website with an annoyingly clunky and slow interface. I cannot even count how many times I have had technical difficulties between this app and shopify. It took me an entire week of trying to troubleshoot some shipping issues between this app and Shopify and once those were "resolved", my first order took an entire day to actually register on CJ. Also had to deal with whatever a "ticket" is and when I replied to this "ticket" and solved their problem, I was still being constantly prompted by the website to reply to said ticket. Also the lady that messaged me with regards to this ticket was BEGGING for a five star review like she was locked in somebody's basement.

Kitchenacious
앱 사용 기간 12개월
2021년 9월 28일에 편집됨

Good products but suck ass service. This guy (Christian) told me since it was 12 a.m. in China he couldn't help me until LATER and that HIS WORD was the last word... in other words screw you!!! I will limit my dealings with this company as much as possible and would not advise ANYONE to deal with them until service like these are rectified!! I also have a screenshot of the entire convo. I'm also saving this screenshot incase CJ deletes it, and i will return to repost the same exact message EVERYDAY!!!

The Styky Shack
앱 사용 기간 9개월
답글 CJDropshipping개 2021년 9월 29일

Hi styky, thanks for your feedback. As we learned, there is a problem regarding your invalid orders, and our team is helping to solve it and get back to you. When you have any problems, please do not hesitate to submit a ticket, send an email to support@cjdropshipping.com or contact our online support. We'd love to help you grow your business and thanks for your patience.

2020년 5월 1일

I still didn't get the instructions to unlist a product so I could add it back with my price. I had to delete a product from my store because my wasn't added and cj won't let me re add the product.

Top Notch 2K
앱 사용 기간 7개월
답글 CJDropshipping개 2020년 5월 3일

Sincere sorry for your bad experience. You can "disconnect" the product on CJ. Then, connect it to your store again. Hope it works.
Besides, we don't recommend "unlist" products in your store. Because we will lose the connection between CJ and your store. You can "edit" it to change a price or something else.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your agent or us by Email. support@cjdropshipping.com We will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.
Best wishes!